Urge Part 1

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun knock the door repeatedly. He waited for the owner to open the door. After a minute, the door opened.
"Oh my! I am so sorry for making you wait. I was at the kitchen. So i don't hear it." The owner ask for apology from Sehun.
"Its okay. I wouldn't mind about it." Sehun grinned.
"Wait. Are you Baekhyun's teacher?" Mrs. Byun realised that a guy in front him looks familiar.
"Yes! I'm his Mathematics teacher. Oh Sehun." Sehun happily introduced himself.
"Ahh.. Yes! Sehun! Come in! I will call Baekhyun." Mrs Byun directed Sehun to enter her house.
"Wait a minute. I will call him." Baekhyun still asleep. He won't wake up easily since it was a holiday.
"Emmm... If you won't mind, what if i just wake him up?" It was a crazy idea. But Sehun just want to surprise Baekhyun. He also can see how Baekhyun sleep. What is going on with him.
"Are you sure about this?" Mrs. Byun asks in her disbelief voice. How can a teacher wake his student?
"Yes. If you let me then i will do it." Sehun give her a smile.
"Sure! He would be shock. He won't wake up easily. So good luck." Mrs Byun laughed a bit. Her son would be mad at her.
"Okay." Sehun nodded and went to the upstair. Heading to Baekhyun's room. When he arrived at Baekhyun's room. He knocked the door while calling Baekhyun.
Of course Baekhyun won't answer it. He was in a dreamland. Is it rude if he just enter Baekhyun's room? Sehun asking himself. After thinking, Sehun thinks that he should just enter the room.
He opened the door. He chuckle of what he had saw. Many dirty clothes laying on the floor. There's some of anime poster on the wall. It just like a teenager room. A video game, a lot of comics and.... Some teddy bear? Sehun trying his best to not laugh at Baekhyun. It was so cute! Baekhyun with a teddy bear.
But it was something that make Sehun blushed. He don't know if he should laugh or feel shy about it. It was Baekhyun's ... Underwear. The yellow underwear. It was on top of Baekhyun's unwashed shirt. Sehun avoided his eyes to look at that thing. He should clean his room.
Sehun found that Baekhyun was sleeping heavily on the bed. He went to sleeping Baekhyun and take a sit beside him. Sehun stare at sleeping Baekhyun. His left hand was on top of his chest. And his lips parted a bit. How can he be so beautiful even when he sleep? Sehun realised that he had been staring at Baekhyun sleeping figure instead of waking him. The reason he entered this room is to wake him.
Sehun realised from his thought. "Baekhyun." Sehun calls him. But Baekhyun's are not moving even a bit.
"Baekhyun!" Sehun calls a bit louder than before. But still, there was no answer from Baekhyun. Sehun touched Baekhyun's arm and shake him a bit while calling his name.
"Byun Baekhyun." Sehun calls him again. But now in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter