I Love You

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol ran as fast as lightning since he was late for his class today. His teacher would punish him because he don't like his students to come late. Chanyeol don't look around as he was so nervous and scared if he would be late.
But... There's something that caught Chanyeol's attention. He found a familiar guy in front of him. Chanyeol stop walking and take a look at that guy.
Is that Kai? Kyungsoo's boyfriend? But what did he do with that girl? Yes! It was Kai! He look at Kai with his angry feeling towards that guy.
Kai wrapped his arm around that girl and he kissed that girl cheek repeatedly. That girl laugh at Kai's behaviour. Kai should not do this to Kyungsoo. Kai don't deserve to get Kyungsoo as his boyfriend.
Without further thinking, Chanyeol approaches Kai and grab his shirt collar. He pinned Kai at the wall. He wouldn't mind if he will be late to the class. Right now he just want to talk with Kai.
"Hey! What are you doing with that girl?! You have Kyungsoo right?!" Chanyeol yelled at Kai. Fortunately there are no other students at there. That girl feels slightly worry if something bad would happen to Kai. "Oppa!" She calls.
"Its none of your bussiness! Just let me go!" Kai push Chanyeol chest as he tries to run away from Chanyeol.
"But you already have Kyungsoo! Why did you betray him?! You are not allowed to hurt him!" Chanyeol screamed a bit louder than before. He can't control his anger.
"Why did you care about him? You love him?" Kai smirked.
"Yes! I ing love him! But he don't see me! I don't know why he choose a guy like you!" Chanyeol confess his feeling towards Kyungsoo at Kai.
"Chanyeol..." Both Chanyeol and Kai turn to face the owner of that voice that call Chanyeol. They shocked because the owner of that voice is... Kyungsoo. Chanyeol release Kai and try to approach Kyungsoo.
"Y-you love m- ahh..." Kyungsoo can't control his tears from falling. He cries. "Kai, i can't believe you do this to me. You know that i love you! How could you betray me!" Kyungsoo cries loudly. Chanyeol can't see Kyungsoo crying like this. He don't want Kyungsoo to cry. It was Kai who make him like this.
"K-kyungsoo.. I-i can explain this!" Kai trying to persuade Kyungsoo. That girl watch them weirdly. Kai have a boyfriend? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter