Who is he?

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hello?" Sehun said louder. But there was no response from Baekhyun. All he can see is this cute guy look at him like he is not a human.
"Hello there!" Sehun said louder than before. Baekhyun realise that he was too busy looking at Sehun's face. Baekhyun blushed.
He tried to laugh a little and play with his hair to hide his shyness.
"I am so sorry about that. I know you are in hurry but i really need your help. Can you help me?" Sehun asked for Baekhyun's help. It was his mistake because he grab Baekhyun without call him. But he really need a help right now.
"Sure. Why not." Baekhyun said happily. Forgetting about his class because now it was a handsome guy in front of him.
"I'm searching for this class. Well, i'm late too. I hope that you can help me with this." Sehun smiled.
Baekhyun swear that Sehun has a sweet smile ever. How he wish that smile could last longer.
"Sure! What class are you searching for?" Baekhyun eagerly asked.
"Well, it is Maths class. 4D class written here. Can you show it?" As Sehun finished his words, Baekhyun shocked because it was his next class that he should go.
"It's my class. I also wanna go there! Lets go. I'll show it to you." Baekhyun smiled. He would have time to walk with Sehun. But who is he? Why did he wanna go to his class?
Baekhyun left his question unanswered. He don't know how he should ask Sehun. Baekhyun kept stealing a glance to Sehun. Sehun is handsome. He is perfect. His eyes, nose, lips,jaw. Everything about him is perfect to Baekhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter