New Teacher

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun opened his locker to take some of his note. But what make him sighed is there were a lots of love letter. Yeah... Baekhyun is too popular in his school. Not just with girls but also to a guy. Due to his handsome face and his beauty, he can make people crazy over him.
Baekhyun take all of the letter and throw it away. Baekhyun hated his life of being popular. He hate when some girls being crazy when he just walked past them. He hate of having stalker.
Baekhyun never dating  someone eventhough he is popular. Because he want to wait for his true love. He never felt his heart skipped wildly when he looks to a beautiful girl or a handsome guy. Sometime he asked to himself, did he gay or what?
Baekhyun really wished that he could find his love as soon as possible. He is so jealous when looking at loving couple. He also want to be loved by the one that he love.
After he took some of his note, he make his way towards cafeteria. He had make a promise with his bestfriends to eat together. As he saw his friends, he smiled. And quickly went to his friends.
"Hey, Baekhyun! I thought you won't come." Said Chanyeol. His bestfriend. They had been friend since they was in kindergarten.
"Hi Baek!" Suho smiled to Baekhyun. Suho also his bestfriend. Baekhyun just have them as his friend. Baekhyun give a warm smile to his friends. But then he turn to unhappy face with a sigh.
"Hey, what's wrong? About the letters of your fans?" Asked Chanyeol. They know if Baekhyun just silent and not smiling, its all about his fans.
"Yup. I hate of being popular. Why do they have to chase me? I don't even love them. Ughh..." Baekhyun tell what he felt.
"Its okay Baek. Don't be like this. Well, maybe they believe that you are their true love. You should find your partner soon. And maybe you would feel wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter