Fall for him?

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun watched Sehun unlocking his door apartment. He waited eagerly there. Actually he want to watch Sehun apartment. It is okay if he just go back to his house. But he really want to watch how is his Maths teacher aparment look like. He should told Sehun to study Maths at his apartment.
"Come in." Sehun offered Baekhyun to entered his apartment. Baekhyun smiled and take out his shoes to enter the apartment.
"Welcome to my aparment." Sehun says. He glad that he have cleaned his apartment before he go out today.
"Nice!" Baekhyun says excitedly. Sehun apartment looks so clean like he hired a maid to clean his apartment. But Baekhyun thinks that it must be Sehun that clean his aparment. Baekhyun wanted to sit at Sehun couch but remembering that he is still wet by the rain water, he stop his action.
"Wait at here. I take my cloth and towel for you." Sehun leave Baekhyun there as he enter his room to take what he needed.
Its cold. Baekhyun thought. He walk around the living room. But suddenly he saw a cute baby picture. It must be Sehun. He take a look at it. It was Sehun when he was still a baby. Sehun was smiling but there was no teeth. Baekhyun chuckled. His smile, never changed. It is so cute.
Baekhyun put the frame back as he heard Sehun footsteps coming to him. "Here, my shirt and my pants. Its a bit bigger." Sehun chuckled. He is bigger than Baekhyun. Of course. He is tall and have a broad shoulder comparing to Baekhyun who is smaller than him.
"Thank you, Mr. Oh." Baekhyun smiled. Sehun give him a white T-shirt and a short pant.
"You can take shower at that bathroom. I will use my bathroom at my room." Sehun showed Baekhyun the bathroom.
"Okay." Baekhyun quickly made his way towards the bathroom that Sehun has showed him.


______________________________________


Sehun is watching television as he had finished from taking a shower. He realised that Baekhyun haven't finished yet. He wait for Baekhyun while watching the movie.
Suddenly, he heard the door squeaked. It must be his bathroom door. Baekhyun have finished his shower.
"Mr. Oh, your T-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter