Byun Baekhyun

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baek! You have meet him?! Our hot teacher?? OH MY GOD Baek! What did you feel when you talk to him? Did he touch you?" Chanyeol asked eagerly. Not even wait for Baekhyun to answer.
"Yah! Chanyeol! Can you ask slowly please?" Baekhyun don't know how to answer Chanyeol question. Maybe Chanyeol have fall for that Mr. Oh. Baekhyun quickly went out of classroom. He want to go back to his house. He wanna rest.
"Baek! Wait for me!" Chanyeol quickly ran towards Baekhyun. "Answer my questions please." Chanyeol pouted. And make puppy eyes. Trying to get Baekhyun attention.
"Okay! Fine!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Sometimes Chanyeol is so annoying. But as a friend Baekhyun have to treat him.
"First of all, yes! I meet him. He just asked me the way to our class. I don't feel anything when i talked to him. He just our teacher right? And yes. He touch me. No. He grab my wrist because i ran too faster. He grab me because he just wanna ask for my help. Did i answered all of your questions?" Baekhyun lied when he says that he dont feel anything when he talk to Sehun.
"OH MY BAEK!!! He grab ur hand!" Chanyeol ask disbelief. His eyes opened widely. He put his palm to his chest. Trying to act like normal again.
"You're so overreacting." Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol reaction is too much.
"Yah! He is so hot you know! I bet that he already have a lot of fans. One of them is me. Gonna stalk him everyday." Chanyeol said happily.
"Are you serious? You are so determined." Baekhyun is so done with Chanyeol.
"Of course! Who can't resist him. Especially that booty. OH MY! I wanna grab it!" Chanyeol said with a smile.
"You are so ert." Baekhyun quickly left him. Trying to walk faster. But Chanyeol is fast to chase Baekhyun.
"You should feel happy. You know why? All of your fans will crazy for him. They will left you and you will liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter