He is so... Cute

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun pressed the doorbell repeatedly as there was no answer from the owner. He hope that it was Baekhyun's house.
Finally the door opened. "Sorry for my late. Erm... Excuse me. Who are you?" Mrs. Byun watch the guy in front of him weirdly.
"First of all, let me ask you first. Is this Byun Baekhyun's house?" Sehun asks politely. But he was hoping that it was the right house.
"Yes." Mrs Byun smiled at Sehun.
"Well, i'm Oh Sehun. Baekhyun's Maths teacher." Sehun introduced himself
"Baekhyun's teacher? Oh my! Did my son have done something bad at school?" Mrs Byun asks worriedly. He dont want his son to do something bad in his school.
"No! Actually i come here to take him to a coffee shop. I want to teach him." Sehun explain everything.
"Oh really? Ohh... Yes. Come in first. I think Baekhyun was preparing himself." Mrs Byun chuckled. That's why Baekhyun wake up early today. Because he have a class with Sehun.
"Did Baekhyun have told you about his marks in Mathematics?" Sehun asks. Why did Mrs Byun didnt know anything?
"Aishhh... I'm forgot to ask him. You know, he always show me his marks in all subject. But he never showed me his maths marks. I ask him but he told me the teacher haven't give him the marks. And i always forgot to ask again." Baekhyun never showed her his Maths marks.
Sehun laughed. "Aigoo... This boy. I think he got the marks. But he don't want to show you because he don't want you to get mad at him. Recently i make a quiz to all of my students. But Baekhyun shocked me when he got 0 in that quiz. And i realise that he always failed in Maths." Sehun tell her the truth. Baekhyun really don't show his result to his mom.
"Seriously... Aishhh my son. I'm so glad to hear that you want to teach him. Mr. Oh, please teach him until he's good in Maths. I will pay for your kindness. How much that of money you want to charge for teaching him?" Mrs Byun will do anything for her son. She just want her son to success.
"No need. I'm willing to help him." Sehun smiled.
"You are such a kind teacher. Thank you so much." As Mrs Byun finished his words, Baekhyun approached them.
"Mr. Oh! I'm sorry for making you wait." Baekhyun realise that his mother has been staring at him angrily. Why?
"Mr. Oh, did you-" Baekhyun can't finished his words because his mother was staring at him. OH NO!


______________________________________


"Mr. Oh! How could you tell my mother about my marks. She will kill me today." The moment when Mrs Byun was staring at him, he quickly telling his mother that he have a class with Sehun and leave his mom.
Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter