Its Hard

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baek! Are you okay?" As Baekhyun exited the teacher office, Chanyeol and Suho quickly ran to him.
"What did he say?" Suho asked.
"Guys! I'm okay. Its nothing. Mr. Oh is so kind. He was a nice teacher ever." Baekhyun smiled as he remembering the moment Sehun offered to teach him.
"Jinja?! But he really looks like he wanna eat you before! Wow! What a quick change?" Chanyeol said in unbelievable tone.
"Seriously Baek, you have to tell us everything. We need to know it!" Suho said eagerly. Really want to know what happened to his bestfriend.
Baekhyun smiled and continue to walk. Chanyeol and Suho following him because they really wanna know it.
"He wanna teach me privately after school hour." Baekhyun said proudly. Remembering Sehun's face when he said that with his determined voice.
Baekhyun take a look at Chanyeol and Suho. Both of them cannot form a word. Still shocked of what Baekhyun said. Of course! Sehun is weird. He is like a lion and Baekhyun is like his prey. They stood there not move even a bit.
Baekhyun laughed seeing their reaction. "Guys!" Baekhyun shouted a little louder. Both Chanyeol and Suho startled by Baekhyun's voice.
"You guys are so overeacting!" Baekhyun want to leave Chanyeol and Suho there and quickly go home. Unfortunately both of them hurriedly catch Baekhyun. They need explaination.
"OH GOD! I can't believe it! Baekhyun and Mr. Oh! Maybe he wanna teach you because you are his first love. Oh yeah! Love at first sight." Chanyeol grin. It just make Baekhyun wanna puke.
"Shut up, Yoda! With your stupid thought." Baekhyun warn.
"Baek, what you have to do is... Seduce him. Make him fall for you. And when he is crazy for you, you should ask him to pleasure you. You know, you and Mr. Oh... Just the two of you... Needy... ..." Suho laughed evilly. He smirked at Baekhyun.
Baekhyun gulped. Imagine that he and Sehun- NO! "Yah! Suho! What are you talking about? Stop it!" Baekhyun pouted. He blushed. Suho laughed awkwardly.
"OH MY GINGER! I can't believe it when one day people will talk about Baekhyun and Mr. Oh are dating! And Baekhyun has lose his ity to Mr. Oh! Awww.... Don't worry Baek, i will support your relationship with Mr. Oh. I will help you to seduce Mr. Oh. And you have to help me to get into Kyungsoo pant. Oh! I mean to get Kyungsoo as my boyfriend." Chanyeol blushed hardly when he think that Kyungsoo as his boyfriend.
"Stop it guys! Leave me alone! Ughh!" Baekhyun leave both Chanyeol and Suho. He ran toward the bus. He just want to go home now.
"You know what Yeol? I think that Mr. Oh is his true love. They look good together." Suho smiled watching Baekhyun.
"How did you know that?" Chanyeol asked weirdly.
"Baek is just like my son. I know that. They are so cute. Teacher and student love story. Awwwww.... I love it!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter