Rejected

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you, Mr. Oh!" Finally Baekhyun says it bravely while looking at Sehun. He can't control his breathing because he is really nervous right now.
Sehun is now looking at him with an unbelievable face. He can't expect that Baekhyun would fall in love with him. He thought that Baekhyun only see him as a teacher.
"B-Baekhyun, i...." Sehun don't know how to continue it. Of course, a student fall for him and it was a guy?!
"Mr. Oh, i really love you. The first time i saw you, i don't know why my heart beat so fast. You care about me. You always being so kind to me. You make my heart flutter everytime i look at you. Please... Say something. Don't be like this." Baekhyun begged for Sehun to talk. He see that Sehun just stay silent while looking at him with a disbelief face.
Sehun took a deep breath before he speak. He looks into Baekhyun's eyes. "Baekhyun, i... Really don't know what to say. I can't expect that you have a feeling towards me. Maybe it was my fault for being close with you. Sometime i feel like i treat you as my boyfriend. You are my special student. Of course i give you more attention. But... I make it worse. I should not make you love me. I am so sorry." Sehun gripped Baekhyun's shoulders while looking down. It was his mistake. Not Baekhyun.
Baekhyun watch Sehun with tears in his eyes. Right now he just want an answer from Sehun. Why did Sehun kept saying that it was his mistake?
"Mr. Oh, please give me an answer." Baekhyun tried to hold himself from crying.
Sehun shut his eyes tightly. He rubbed his face. What should he says?
"You are beautiful an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter