One

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful morning. The birds chirping, the sound of the water fountain at the middle of the apartment and the sound of the clock ticking, counting every second to meet 7, ready to wake his owner up from a deep slumber.

 

Chanyeol groaned at the loud sound of his alarm clock. He lacked sleep last night because he went to Sehun’s birthday party until 2 in the morning. Who the still celebrating their birthday with a cake on their 26th birthday? Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun might be 26year-old young and fine man but to his parents, he is still a boy. So, that’s why he still had a birthday cake with a strawberries design on top of the cake. He got up and went straight to the bathroom. He has a meeting at 9 and doesn’t want to get late or else his father will be mad at him.

 

He smiled when his nanny for more than 20 years setting the table for breakfast. Nanny Lee is just like a mother to him. He has everything, wealth, visual but he lacked on one thing. Love. Sure, he has go to many blind dates that his mother set up for him, but he still can’t like or love any of them. Because his heart already be taken away by someone. Someone who already disappeared 6 years ago.

 

“Yeollie, come here. Eat your breakfast.” Nanny Lee smiled at him. Nanny Lee does not have any child so she always considered Chanyeol as her child. Her love for the young man was above everything. Ever since Chanyeol was kid, Chanyeol always told her everything, including about his love life. Chanyeol’s parents were too busy with their business to give their attention to Chanyeol so he is closer to his nanny rather than his parents.

 

“Wow! My favourite!” his eyes lit up when he saw his favourite fried rice and the other foods on the table. Chanyeol ate with full manners and ethic just like he was trained for his whole life. He will inherit the well-known company in the future so his parents already trained him since he was kid. After he ate with his nanny, he excused himself to his office.

 

He fixed his tie and watch and make sure he doesn’t have any food on his teeth before he entered the building. His hair was slicked upward, off his forehead made he looked fierce and stern. Each of his steps made everybody turned their head to his direction. His way of walk was oozing with charisma. A few of them bowed to him as a respect, he is the CEO after all while some stunned at his visual and charisma.

 

“Good morning, Mr Park!” his secretary, Kim Jongdae or more known as Chen greeted at him. Chen is his long-time friend. Although Chen was quite a troll, but he did a good job as a secretary.

 

“Yeah, good morning Chen. Anything for me?” he asked and put his suitcase on his large desk. Chen smiled widely at his boss and threw a large black file on his desk. Chanyeol looked at Chen as if he lost his mind.

 

“What is this?” Chanyeol asked curiously. His eyes were big just as Kyungsoo’s, Kim Jongin/Kai’s boyfriend.

 

“At 9 later you will have a meeting with Wu Corporation and Pink and Blue Event Management company. Before you go to the meeting later, I advise you to read all the profile about the Pink and Blue company because I bet with all my love to Minseok that you will shock once you see your event manager later.” Chen’s smile became creepier.

 

“I am Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae.” He doesn’t know what Chen was talking about so he thought it was just a gibberish. He got a lot of paperworks to revise and sign rather than stalking his event manager. He knew Chen knew that.

 

“Yeah, I know. But remember, don’t crash at my place later, drunk. I won’t entertain you and I will let you freeze at outside of my house.” Chen threatened his boss and went to his desk. Every time Chanyeol crashed into his house he was drunk and he can’t stop calling his ex-lover’s name. It hurts Chen to see his friend like this but what he can do? It was a choice that Chanyeol made, a choice that the boy made, a decision that both of them made when they were still too young.

 

Chanyeol was dazed with Chen’s behaviour. Yeah, he is a troll but he never warned at him like this. Chanyeol shrugged and put the files away. He took a file from his suit and began working. He will leave another 30 minutes after all. He should use the time wisely as the time is gold.

 

 

 

“Jongdae, I will leave first!” Chanyeol announced loudly – it’s a relief that a whole floor was just for Chanyeol and Chen or else they might disturb the other workers because they always bickering non-stop like children.

 

“Yeah, whatever! Remember, don’t come to my house later and get drunk! Minseok will kill us!”

 

Chanyeol just laughed at his secretary and went to the parking lot. If any of the worker see him like this, they will be very surprised because Park Chanyeol rarely smiles or laughs. He always put the straight face and had a very cold aura. Only a certain people, or just his friends get to see his lively face.

 

 

 

“Good morning, Mr. Park! Are you ready for the meeting?” Mr. Wu’s secretary, Huang Zitao greeted him. Tao worked for Mr. Wu for almost three years and every time the CEO’s for other companies came to have a meeting with his boss, he will wait for their arrivals at the front door and bring them personally to the meeting room or Mr. Wu’s room.

 

They had a several conversations before and what Tao can conclude is Mr. Park was not a friendly person. Although Tao tried to engage more conversations with him, Mr. Park will only answer less than five words and Tao already getting used to it.

 

“Mr. Wu is already waiting for you at his room. You can enter now.” Tao invited Chanyeol politely. Chanyeol smiled at Tao and entered Mr. Wu’s room. As soon as Tao closed the door, Chanyeol immediately opened his arm, waiting for the big man to hug him.

 

“Dude! Finally, you come! Why it is so hard to set an appointment with you nowadays?” Kris hugged the later. They knew each other when they are in third year at university. After a few weeks knowing each other, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter