Fifteen

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days passed and Raon still didn’t wake up although the doctors said his condition improved every day. Baekhyun still being patient as ever, waiting by his son’s side, waiting to the beautiful eyes to wake up and he wants to be the first one Raon sees once he woke up. The bandages already taken off last night. Luhan brought many Raon’s favourite storybooks for Baekhyun to read to his son.

 

Yesterday, to his surprise, Chanyeol brought halmeoni to visit Raon. When Baelhyun saw the old face, his eyes b with tears. He could see how much halmeoni misses him and Raon yet he being the insensitive one, tried to separate them both because of revenge. They hugged and apologise to each other. Chanyeol was the happiest one to see them both reconcile again.

 

 

 

“You know baby, what the Mr. Turtle said to Mr. Rabbit? Mr. Turtle say ‘One should not show off just because his opponent doesn’t have his ability.’ And this is where you will say that you love Mr. Turtle so much.” Baekhyun chuckled. He wiped his tears from the edge of his eyes and then continue to talk to his baby.

 

“Don’t you miss me baby? I already miss you so much. I can’t wait to see your beautiful eyes, to hear your chattering, asking too many questions… and I miss your hugs and kisses, baby.” Baekhyun laid his head beside his son and half-hugged his baby. “I promise, when you wake up I will force your daddy to bring us to the amusement park that you want to go so much. Well, he had to buy us the tickets since he is the one who earned money better than me.” Baekhyun let out a chuckle.

 

Before this, he can’t even dream to be normal friend with Chanyeol, but because of the angel in his arm right now, now he and Chanyeol can communicate like normal person does. He tried everything that the doctors asked him to do, to talk to him normally and encourage him to wake up. “You want brownies? Well, I promise I will bake it once you wake up. You want the strawberry pudding? Wake up first, baby?” he kissed Raon’s temple. He missed his baby so much.

 

If he can do something, he definitely wants to replace himself with Raon so that let him be the one who feel the pain. Raon is too tiny, too small to go through all of this. Raon doesn’t deserve this… Baekhyun doesn’t deserve the little angel. He wiped the tears. Doctors said that unconscious patients can feel the surrounding so it will be good if the people at surrounding show him the positive energy, and not crying. Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Baba Lu said that I am too skinny already. He is so over reacted, right? He misses you too and he- baby? Raonnie?” Baekhyun stunned when he saw Raon’s fingers twitched. Not once but twice. “Baby? Are you going to wake up?” with a excitement and frightened feelings, he pushed the red button. Now, he witnessed Raon’s pupils moved behind his eyelids and Baekhyun started get teary. Does that means all his prayers will be answered right now? His eyesight get blurry when he heard commotion doctors and nurses came inside the room and he was pushed out of the room.

 

His whole body trembled badly and he was about to fall down if not for a stranger who quickly catched him before he fell.

 

 

 

At outside of the building, the sky was raining heavily. The CEO was doing his works at his room, unbothered by the loud sound of rain fall onto the earth. Sometimes, he would call his secretary to ask for the confirmations or to ask her to make him black coffee, the way he liked it. As he was about to flip to the next page, his phone rang.

 

Upon receive the good news from the caller, which is his son’s other father, he quickly grabbed his coat and rushed out after informing about it with a happy face to his secretary. He can’t wait to meet his angel, so he abides all the rules and he ignored about three to four traffic lights. After he found an empty parking lot, he quickly rushed to Raon’s ward and he was welcomed by a hug.

 

“Baek, is it true?” he tightened the hug and smelled the smaller’s scent on to of his head. Honestly, the smell of the smaller calmed him down.

 

Baekhyun can’t believe himself to answer by words, so he nodded his head a couple of times, burying his head in the taller’s chest. It felt just right to be in this position. It just like the old days when the day gone wrong and Chanyeol is there to comfort him, whispered comforting words. Or the day where Chanyeol was too stress so they laid down on the bed with Chanyeol burying his face onto Baekhyun’s chest as Baekhyun combed his head gently while humming songs. Baekhyun’s eyes started get teary. Chanyeol who sense something wrong with his ex lover pulled himself and he was shocked to find Baekhyun’s face wet with tears.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Did I do something?” Chanyeol quickly asked but Baekhyun could only shook his head. “You want to hug?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun quickly nodded. He also didn’t know why the hell he became this emotional. Chanyeol pulled him into a hug and they stayed like that for about 10 minutes before the door opened and the doctors greeted them with a huge smile.

 

“Congratulations, Parks. Your son is already wake up and is ready to meet both of you.”

 

 

 

 

“Are you ready?” Chanyeol asked, as he felt Baekhyun’s hands started to grip his hand.

 

“I – I’m ready.” Chanyeol offered Baekhyun a smile before he pulled the door knob. There he was, their angel, lying on the pure white hospital’s bed sheet. Although he is still not in a good condition and still need machines support but their angel still smile at them like an angel.

 

“Baby…” Baekhyun released Chanyeol’s hand and quickly rushed to Raon’s side. “Appa.” Raon’s voice was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter