6 years ago...

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun groaned when he heard someone puked in the toilet. He rubbed his eyes and slowly get up. He looked over at his side – it is empty. That only means one thing, Chanyeol was the one who was throwing his dinner out in the toilet bowl. It has been 2 weeks since Chanyeol kept throwing out.

Sehun sighed. He stretched his limbs for a while before settling himself beside Chanyeol who kept throwing out. He rubbed Chanyeol’s back, although he was quite disgusted but Chanyeol was his hyung, who always be right beside him and Jongin, helped them through ups and downs. “Hyung, we should go to clinic. You look horrible.”

Chanyeol’s health gotten worse so Sehun had to live with Chanyeol at his apartment instead of his school’s dorm. Chanyeol already graduated from high school and currently is a freshman at University while Sehun was in the final year at high school.

After Baekhyun left him, he was being cold towards his family. Of course, they rushed to Seoul once they heard about Chanyeol’s condition, but Chanyeol won’t open the door for them. That’s why they had no other options than to ask help from Jongin and Sehun to take care of him.

Chanyeol’s parents love him, very much but Chanyeol don’t know about it. They had to travel to another countries to strengthen their business and the reason why they had to stop their son’s relationship is because they want when Chanyeol take over his father’s position, he won’t face any hardships.

Sehun tried to persuade Chanyeol. He and Jongin had tried persuading Chanyeol to go to clinic but the older just shrugged it off, saying it is just stomach ache – but what stomach ache lasted until 2 weeks and required someone to throw up every morning?! Not only that, Chanyeol also can’t eat cucumber or else he will throw up.

“Okay.” Chanyeol said once he was done throwing up. Probably he is done with all the s that happened to him right after Baekhyun left him.

An hour later, Jongin reached Chanyeol’s apartment, grinning from ear to ear. “What are you being happy about, you idiot?” Sehun smacked Jongin’s head with his bag pack which earned whine by the tanned guy.

“I can skip classes today! Yeay!”

“Whatever, let’s go.” Chanyeol said. He was not in mood to joke around with his friends. He took his thickest sweater because he keeps feeling cold although everyone else do not, his phone and wallet. He took his car key and threw it to Jongin, asking the younger to drive since he is not capable to drive with the state he in right now.

 

“I feel like I am waiting for my wife to check for her pregnancy.” Jongin muttered and Sehun laughed quietly since Chanyeol was sleeping on his shoulder while waiting for his turn.

“What if Chanyeol hyung is really pregnant?” he asked Jongin. Jongin’s cheeks filled with air to prevent him from laughing out loud.

“So you say Baekhyun hyung topped him?!”

“I don’t know, you idiot. I am just saying what if.” He slapped Jongin’s head.

“If that case, then Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung had solid reason – ani, I mean WE have perfect reasons to drag them here.”

“I can hear, idiots!” Chanyeol knocked their heads together earned groans from them.

 

Meanwhile on the other side, hundred kilometres away from Seoul, South Korea…

Luhan looked at Baekhyun weirdly as the latter keep stuffing his mouth with foods that Luhan prepared. He prepared breakfast for 2 persons but Baekhyun ate his portion too, so he had to cook again.

“Lu, cook for me too!” Baekhyun said as he is munching on the cucumber that he claimed to hate.

Luhan sighed. It felt like he had to cook for 3 persons, but he tried not to say it out loud, considering how sensitive Baekhyun had became since they left Korea. He flipped the pancake and he turned around when he heard someone rummaging the small fridge that they bought second handed from their neighbour.

“Baekhyun? What are you doing?” Luhan raised his eyebrows, watching Baekhyun as he washed the cucumber at the sink before he sliced it into thin pieces. “Since when you like cucumber? You can’t even stand at the sight of cucumber, Baek!”

“I don’t know but cucumber is d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter