Twelve

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lu…” Baekhyun sneaked into Luhan’s bedroom while the later was changing his dirty clothes.

 

“Hey, Baek. How’s your day? Where is Raon?”

 

Baekhyun sat on Luhan’s bed, his fingers fidgeting and Luhan never saw Baekhyun’s face as puzzled as this. He quicken his hands and after he finished changing his tight pants into something more comfortable, he sat beside Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun lips quivered and he was about a second away to cry. Luhan pulled him into a hug, “Shh, Baek. Everything will be alright.” Luhan whispered. His hands caressing Baekhyun’s soft locks, pampering him with love.

 

Baekhyun cried. He messed up so much. Chanyeol and Raon’s dejecting face were enough to make him cry like a mess. He can’t accept Chanyeol.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, will you marry me?”

A silent filled the cart and it seemed like Raon hold his breath, hands clasping, face full with anticipation. Until the ride moved again and passengers began to empty the carts, then Baekhyun answered.

“I’m sorry, I-I can’t.”

 

“I messed up, Lu!”

 

Luhan looked at Baekhyun, didn’t understand what the latter trying to say. He messed up what? Why is he crying like this? And most important, where is Raon? Luhan pulled the younger closer, now them both lying beside each other with Baekhyun in Luhan’s embrace.

 

“Chanyeol proposed to me.” Baekhyun said once he stopped crying but the hiccup is still there. Luhan stayed silent. “I… I rejected him.”

 

“Baek, do you love him?” he was replied by a sniffed and then he felt Baekhyun shook his head and then he nodded against Luhan’s chest and after a while he shook his head again. Luhan thought it was cute but he refrained himself from laughing because he didn’t want to be an insensitive friend.

 

“Emmm… I don’t understand that, so I assumed you still loves him?”

 

“N-No!”

 

“Yeah, and I am manlier that Sehun.” Luhan clucked his tongue, rolling his eyes. He Felt that Baekhyun is exaggerating, I mean – Luhan definitely could feel that Baekhyun is still in love with Chanyeol but what the reason making him holding back, he also doesn’t know.

 

“Whatever Lu. Can I sleep here? I kind of lazy to go to my apartment and it will be so lonely without Raon.” Baekhyun get up and stretched himself while yawning. Luhan looked at his bestfriend disgustingly and shook his head – can’t comprehend how this immature creature already had a son.

 

“Do you ever ask for my permission? Do whatever you want to do. The extra toothbrush is in the cupboard above the sink. Enjoy your stay, sir.” Luhan said and rolled his eyes before he rushed to the living room to pick up his ringing cell phone.

 

“Ask Sehun to meet me and ask for my blessing for your relationship, girl face!” Baekhyun yelled.

 

 

 

 

“Hey.” Luhan greeted his love as soon as he picked up the phone.

 

“Hey babe. What are you doing?”

 

“Me? I just changed my clothes before my dumb neighbour barge into my room like a mad man.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“Who else other than him?”

 

Sehun laughed. He knew even though Luhan sounded so annoyed but he loves Baekhyun dearly.

 

“Okay babe. I know.”

 

“Sehun…”

 

“Yes, baby. What is it? You seemed like you have something to tell me.”

 

“Emmm, you know I don’t have any family right and all family that I have is Baekhyun and Raon.” Luhan started.

 

“Emmm, yes? Although I am hurt that you do not consider me as your family, but what is it?”

 

“We have one step away, Oh Sehun to make you as my family member.” Sehun laughed and Luhan smiled. He has always loved Sehun’s laugh. “Come and meet Baekhyun? Officially.” He waited Sehun’s answer nervously.

 

What if Sehun said no? What Luhan understand is when the partner is agreed to greet the other partner’s family officially, that means the relationship is real and serious. If Sehun said no, does that mean that Sehun is not serious with him?

 

“Okay, you just set the time and date, babe. And after I meet Baekhyun, you have to meet my parents too.” Luhan’s face went pale when Sehun mentioned about his parents. How can meeting Sehun’s parents didn’t came across his mind?

 

“Luhan? Hello? Babe, are you there? Did Baekhyun killed you?” Sehun asked when Luhan didn’t reply him.

 

“Uhm, of course. I will do it later. Okay Sehun, goodnight. I love you.”

 

“Goodnight, I love you, too baby.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is avoiding him lately. He even sent Raon to Luhan and Baekhyun couldn’t understand why. He thought they are already in ‘okay’ term… or so he thought but when he tried to call the taller for plenty times, all his calls were straight to voice mailbox.

 

He had to go to the wedding planner seminar at Jeju Island for three days and Luhan was too busy with his new project, so no one can take care of Raon. He had planned to ask Chanyeol for help, after all he is Raon’s father but he can’t contact Chanyeol at all. He had contacted Jongdae but Jongdae said Chanyeol haven’t come to office and he only do his office works from home and he only contacted Chanyeol via email.

 

Baekhyun became worried. He doesn’t even know where Chanyeol lives. He wanted to ask halmeoni but he is too afraid.

 

“Appa, Raon wants daddy.” His baby walked to him with a pout forming on his mouth.

 

“Daddy is busy, Raonnie. Later when he is not busy you will meet him, okay?” Raon nodded but his face still look sad.

 

Raon is another person he was worried of. After he came back from Chanyeol’s place, he was so quiet, so unlike Byun Raon that he knew since he was a baby. He rarely talk to Baekhyun and as soon as Baekhyun picke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter