Five

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed and Luhan and Baekhyun’s friendship were getting better. Baekhyun was grateful for what happened. Although Luhan still did not tell him anything what happened between him and Oh Sehun, but that’s okay. He promised not to rush. He promised to give Luhan times to tell him. He knows one day, Luhan will tell him everything, and that’s what he wants since years ago.

 

Although he told himself to be patient, but he can’t. Honestly, he really wanted to know what happened between them and when he remembered their high school days, he was so sure that Luhan and Oh Sehun are not close at all, they never talked to each other, except for that one moment, when Sehun was so desperate to borrow someone’s else calculator because his mathematic teacher will punish whoever who did not bring the calculator for his class. Luhan lend his calculator to Oh Sehun. He was so sure about that. Other than that, both of them didn’t talk to each other at all.

 

Baekhyun laughed when he saw Raon and Luhan pranked each other by put the frosting on each other’s face. Since Luhan fell sick, Raon had been calling Luhan, Lu Baba made the man happy. Well, Luhan always wanted to be call baba but Raon had called him Luhan and it stuck until now. Although they tried to change his habit, it seemed like Raon didn’t bother about it. What made Luhan and Raon happy, made him happy too.

 

“Ah, Luhan, you want to follow me for Parents Teachers Meeting tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked the man. Luhan nodded.

 

“Of course, I want.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol played his phone while his mind wandering to a certain Chinese male with a deer eyes. He remembered what he discussed with Sehun a few days ago, and he knew what happened back then. While everyone did not know what happened, he knew everything. Oh Sehun loves Xi Luhan and Xi Luhan loves Oh Sehun.

 

Not even Baekhyun knew about that. But what made them fell apart, he himself didn’t know. All he knew was he and Sehun both get drunk that night when their lovers left them at the luxury bar down the town (although Sehun was still underage).

 

 

“I saw Luhan.”

 

“I saw him too. He worked here.”

 

“Are you ing serious?” Chanyeol widened his eyes, did not believe what had happened.

 

“I am ing serious, hyung. After I heard from you that Baekhyun is back, I traced Luhan and what surprised me is, he worked at one of my branches. Funny isn’t it? I even asked the manager to promote him to work at head quarter, so now he directly works under me.”

 

“What happen to him? I saw him get drenched with rain the other day.”

 

“I confronted him. I touched him, I almost kissed him. I get mad at him. He left without even punching his own damn card. I already settled it from him by the way.”

 

“Sehun-ah, what ever happened, you must know Luhan loves you. I don’t know what happened years ago, but I know he loves you and still loves you. I will support you if you want to get back together with him.” Chanyeol smiled sincerely.

 

“I know about it but he won’t admit that he loves me. He still stubborn as ever! Enough with me, what happen to you and Baekhyun?”

 

What happen to me and Baekhyun?

 

The question that has lingered in his mind ever since he saw Baekhyun for the first time since years. Baekhyun changed, at least in front of him. He loved Baekhyun and he still loves Baekhyun. He knew that. He knew his heart. Baekhyun left and forgot to give back his heart. Now he already met Baekhyun, he knew what he should do but his parents won’t stay mum. They will do something again to separate both of them.

 

After a few days spending time with his said girlfriend, he found out Hyujin was definitely charming in her own way. She is a bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl with a pair of doe eyes, a high nose, a luscious pair of lips that every man in South Korea are dying to kiss and an hourglass figure that can make every model felt the shame. But the thing is, Chanyeol only saw her as a little sister.

 

A little sister who needs attention. A little sister who needs love. A little sister with a lot of aegyo. A little sister that always win using aegyo. A little sister that Chanyeol wanted to spoit. Nevertheless, his actions towards Kim Hyujin has softened. Whenever the young lady called him for breakfast, lunch or dinner, he never rejected her. He knew Hyujin is in love with him, but he can’t do nothing about it. He knew someday, there will be a man who can loves her just like she wanted.

 

But, whoever he dating with, he will always compared them to a lost puppy, to his puppy, to Baekhyun.

 

His phone rang, pulled him to the harsh reality. He looked at the caller, and it is his sister, Yoora. Yoora was married to a man that owned a big company in Japan, so she was not obliged to take their father’s place. Although the company was in Japan, but her husband managed the branch at South Korea so that his wife and his son don’t need to leave their country. Chanyeol really idolised his brother in law.

 

“Ne, noona?”

 

“Chanyeollie! Can you help me?”

 

“Help with what, noona?”

 

“Tomorrow our Haechan has a Parents Teachers Meeting at his kindergarten and I had a last minute meeting with the share holders with my husband. Can you please take my place for a while and go to the meeting?” Yoora pled.

 

Chanyeol immediately agreed when he remembered that he has nothing to do tomorrow and how long it had been since he spent his time with his nephew.

 

“Thank you, Chanyeollie! Pick him up at my house tomorrow at 9 okay?”

 

“Ne noona. I guess I will bring him home a little bit late since I want to spend my time with him tomorrow. Can I?”

 

“Of course! He is your nephew. Okay, I need to go now okay? By the way, ask Chen to check his email. I sent a few documents about the merged project a few months ago.”

 

“Okay, I will remind him later. Bye noona.”

 

He ended the call. After he sent a text message to Chen, he get up from his nest – that’s what he called his comfortable bed-couch that was placed inside the small room in his office and continued doing his work. It was already 8 p.m. but he still couldn’t bring himself to his home because it gets a little lonely.

 

But remembering tomorrow he has to go to Haechan’s kindergarten, he immediately cleaned up his table and gathered his belongings into his suit case and went back home. He doesn’t know why but he really anticipated tomorrow’s event.

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan! Are you ready?”

 

“Ah, yes! Wait, where is my phone?!” From outside, he could hear the elder stumbling into things. As careless as ever!

 

“Lu baba, you forgot your phone at my room last night.” Raon said. After a few seconds, Luhan get out with a smile on his face. He took his phone from Raon’s tiny hand and put it in his pocket and kissed the young boy. “Okay, now I am ready. Let’s go. You drive, Baek.”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pinched Luhan’s cheek when the elder was locking his door. “I know, Luhannie.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol waited for the guards to open the gate into the huge mansion before he drove inside the mansion. The mansion was huge and he knew his noona loved living here. There is a huge fountain in the middle of the small garden infront of the house and many beautiful flowers. He also knew how much his noona loves flowers, just like Baekhyun. There are a few men gardening and watering the plan. A huge garage that placed just beside the house was opened as the worker drove a few cars out to wash them. A few maids were cleaning the glass windows and swept the floor.

 

“I am here to take Haechan.” He informed to the unfriendly housekeeper.

 

“Young Master Haechan is still getting ready. Please, get inside first and eat breakfast. Lady Yoora is the one who cooked them.”The words that out from the housekeeper’s mouth sounded like he just read it on the script.

 

Chanyeol just nodded and let the old house keeper led him to the kitchen. Although the mansion is huge, it felt like home. He could feel the warmth of a family. He wanted that. He wanted to be with Baekhyun. He knew Baekhyun able to give him the warmth of a family that he desired.

 

“Noona.” He greeted his noona. Yoora wiped her hands using her apron and hugged his baby brother.

 

“Chanyeollie.” Chanyeol hugged her back.

 

“Where is Haechan?” he asked after not seeing his brother in law and his nephew anywhere.

 

“Oppa is helping him getting ready. You do know how lazy Haechan is when mention about school.” Chanyeol laughed. Haechan is still a kid but he took after Chanyeol in many ways, especially his laziness when going to school.

 

“He is taking after me, anyway.” Both siblings laughed. Small steps running downstairs and immediate engulfed the taller man into a bear hug.

 

“Chanyeollie!”

 

“Uncle Chanyeol for you, Haechan-ah.” A deep voice said and Chanyeol greeted his brother in law.

 

“But it’s not fair! Mommy and Daddy can call Chanyeollie, Chanyeollie. Why I can’t?” Haechan pouted. The four adults including the house keeper cooed at the young boy’s cuteness.

 

“It’s because I am your uncle and it’s not appropriate to call me by name, you naughty boy. In fact, I am way too older for you to call me by name only, understand?” Chanyeol picked the young boy up and put it on his high chair. Yoora smiled thankfully at Chanyeol.

 

They were eating breakfast, and they had a hard time to avoid themselves to discuss about business because they don’t want Haechan to felt left out, so they talked about Haechan’s school and friends. They were a bunch of businessmen and businesswoman, anyway. The successful ones too.

 

“Chanyeollie, Haechan said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter