Two

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan, open the door!”

 

Baekhyun knocked on his neighbour’s door loudly. His body trembled so badly. He doesn’t know what to do. Usually if he is in this state, he will always go to his neighbour’s house. To relax himself. To Byun Baekhyun, Xi Luhan is his mother, father, brother, trusted friend who he can rely on to. He doesn’t have anyone left in the world, so he relied on Luhan a lot.

 

After a few seconds, the door opened and Baekhyun quickly hugged the deer-like man made the said man stumbled a bit. Their height and weight were about the same so with Baekhyun’s sudden force on him, managed to make him bumped his back on to the wall.

 

“Baekhyun? What’s wrong?” he could feel Baekhyun was crying because of the wetness on his shoulder. Baekhyun mumbled something but Luhan can’t comprehend what he was talking about.

 

“Baekhyun, calm down. I am here, right? Now let’s sit first and I will make you tea to make you calm down.” Luhan pushed the younger a little bit and his heart ache when Baekhyun’s face stained with tears. He pulled the younger and forced him to sit on the sofa which Baekhyun obedient to do so.

 

After a few minutes making the tea, he went to Baekhyun back and handed him a cup of coffee. He wondered why Baekhyun was crying too much. Is it because he missed Chanyeol? Luhan knew Baekhyun still loved the taller despite what happened back then.

 

“Where is Raon?” Baekhyun asked the elder.

 

“He is sleeping. It’s already 10 pm Baekhyun-ah.”

 

“Do you want to tell me anything?” Luhan asked.

 

“I – I met him. I met Park Chanyeol.”

 

“How?” Luhan was surprisingly calm. He already expected it when Baekhyun said he wanted to live at Seoul three years ago. Well, Seoul is not that big and considering that Chanyeol is a heir of a company in Seoul made Luhan believed the two soulmates will meet each other soon or later.

 

“I am the event planner for his company and Wu Corporation. Luhan, it’s so hard for me to even look to his eyes. Even when I had to say his name, it was so hard for me.” Baekhyun cried. He promised himself that wouldn’t cry for Chanyeol again but here he is, crying miserably at his futureless love life. Luhan pulled the younger into a hug. He knew the younger needed it,

 

“The moment when I entered the room, I knew I was in trouble. He looked at me without tore his eyes away. He looked at me with thousands of questions in his eyes. He looked at me longingly. Me too, if possible I want to hug him so much, telling the truth what happened but I know I can’t.” Baekhyun cried.

 

“Baekhyun-ah… Just cry if you need to cry. I am here for you. You know you can rely on me, right?” Luhan said as he wiped away the tears on Baekhyun’s face with a tissue.

 

“You want to sleep here tonight?” Luhan offered the younger. Baekhyun nodded and Luhan smiled. Baekhyun is always welcomed to his house. Their houses were only a step away as they bought their houses infront of each other three years ago. They though it was convenient for them because they only have each other. They don’t have parents, relatives and siblings.

 

“Go change first. I will reheat the dinner.” Luhan urged the younger to the guest room to clean himself.

 

 

 

“Appa.”

 

Baekhyun hovered the tiny body who right now looked like a burrito because of the big blanket wrapped around the tiny body. The tiny one rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned cutely.

 

“Hey baby. How is your day?” Baekhyun planted kisses on the tiny face made the smaller one giggled.

 

“It’s fun! I already know one plus one is two. One plus two is three. Two plus two is four! Two plus three is… ummm,”

 

“Five!” Baekhyun answered and giggled at the tiny one.

 

“Waaa… Appa is so clever.” The tiny one exclaimed and then he smiled, showing his straight and white teeth and his smile really reminded Baekhyun of someone…

 

“Raon-ah, latter you will learn more and maybe you will be more clever that appa, you know.” Baekhyun hugged Raon’s tiny body.

 

“Really? I can’t wait to grow up and earn a lot of money and take care of appa and then appa won’t have to work until night night like this. Raon doesn’t like when Appa came home late.” The tiny one pouted. Baekhyun chuckled when he heard his son blabbering like this. He pecked the small lips. To be honest, he wanted Raon to stay this way, never grow up so he could protect him from the evil world, so he will never knew what his grandparents capable of.

 

“Arasso, Raon-ah. It’s late night, little devil. Not night night. Now let me take a bath first and you be a good boy continue to sleep, okay?”

 

“I don’t want to sleep~” Raon pouted. This week has been busy for his appa and he rarely saw his appa except for morning when Baekhyun drove him to the nursery.

 

Baekhyun smiled and then said he can stay a little bit late tonight but he should sleep after Baekhyun finished his dinner and Raon couldn’t be more happy as he skipped to the living room and opened his favourite cartoon channel.

 

 

 

The weekend came and Baekhyun is still busy with his project. He felt sorry for his son because he couldn’t spend his time with Raon. Luckily, Luhan is free so he is the one who spend time with Raon and bring him out.

 

Baekhyun was at his office, trying to finish his works (that involved a certain giant’s company) as soon as possible so he won’t have to face the man again. His phone vibrated and he chuckled when a voice note was sent to him:

 

“Appa~ Luhan forced me to go to the ice cream parlor. I swear I am not the one who asked him. So… um I’m sorry because I had to follow Luhan here and eating ice cream because Luhan forced me. Mianhae appa.”

 

Byun Raon was a mischievous kid. He knew how to prank people (especially Luhan and him) despite his age and he also knew how to make Baekhyun happy, just like a certain giant did. If Baekhyun was sad, Raon immediately do something and like a magic, Baekhyun’s face light up. It’s hurt him when he remembered for a few weeks after Raon was born, Baekhyun refused to see Raon because the similarity between him and his father.

 

“Say to Luhan that Appa will punish Luhan when he comes back home later. How dare he forced my lovely innocent boy to go to the ice cream parlor and eat ice cream?”

 

His pretend to be stern.

 

After a few hours, Baekhyun decided it was the time to go home although it’s only 11 a.m. He missed his Raon so he ditched his work and promised himself to finish it as soon as possible. He collected his belongings into his bag before he grabbed his long padded black jacket and his car key and walked to the parking lot.

 

Luhan just texted him that they finished grocery shopping and on their way to go home so Baekhyun drove his second-hand car to their apartment.

 

 

 

He pulled out Luhan’s apartment’s extra key card and entered the house. He the television while waiting for his son and bestfriend to come back from their date. After a few times changing the channel, he decided to watch a variety show. He laughed at every funny remarks that the casts say until he shed tears. It was a live broadcast so everything seemed so funny because no edits whatsoever.

 

“Kim Hyujin, are you dating someone right now?” the fixed cast (mc) asked the guest who was now blushing. Baekhyun found the new actress cute when she awkwardly freezing up as the question threw to her. Actually, Baekhyun did not know who is she because Baekhyun rarely watched television. He also closed his SNS after his departure and he only opened an Instagram account which he liked to consider as the online photos gallery of him and Raon (of course he private it and only accept a few people only).

 

“Eyyy, just tell us. You will help our rating boom to the roof if you reveal the truth now.” The female mc teased the now red-faced actress.

 

“Uh, I can reveal it here?” the actress sounded unsure.

 

“Of course! Just tell us who. I bet the whole nation is waiting for Kim Hyujin, the best new actress right now to reveal the lucky man!”

 

“I – I am dating P-Park Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun stunned. He couldn’t believe his ears. The rest of the variety show is no longer in his attention. Park Chanyeol is now dating someone, someone is way younger than both of them. After a few minutes doubting what he just heard, his hand shakingly grabbed the remote control and changed it to the news channel.

 

“Breaking News! After a confession made by the lovely new actress, Kim Hyujin at the variety show a few minutes ago, netizens uploaded many proofs that indeed both of Park Chanyeol, the CEO of P&Park Corporation and Kim Hyujin are dating! A netizen stated that they were seeing each other since last October and a photo of they having a nice meal at a luxury restaurant was uploaded.”

 

“Despatch also revealed a few photos that they went out at night and it seems like Despatch also agreed that they are dating. We will update as soon as Kim Hyujin’s agency give out the statement. Thank you.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun curled up his body. He did not cry, he just stared at the cream-colored wall blankly until a voice calling for him.

 

“Appa! Raon is back!” the tiny one ran from the door and immediately jumped on Baekhyun who was curling up on the sofa. Luhan put all the groceries on the dining table and walked to both of them and picked Raon up.

 

“Raon, be a good boy and go take a shower, okay? Appa is tired and he will play with you latter.” Raon nodded and ran to his room.

 

Luhan made sure that Raon was not going to take shower with clothes before he comforted Baekhyun. He heard it through the radio and he had predicted Bakehyun somehow already heard about it.

 

He hugged the younger, telling him it’s okay to cry but Baekhyun will not cry anymore. After a few minutes in the position, Baekhyun smiled at Luhan.

 

“I’m okay.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah. Let’s cook for lunch.”

 

Baekhyun pulled Luhan’s hand and both of them went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was furious. Why the Kim Hyujin announced something like that on national television channel? Kim Hyujin was just one of his blind dates and his parents already dotted her so they forced him to go out with her frequently. Chanyeol ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter