PROLOGUE

[CHANBAEK] B's Tiny Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a prologue. The side characters in this chapter may or might not appear again in another chapter.

 

The light in the hall was dim as the music went from RNB genre to Slow genre and all the partners cuddling with each other. SM High was having a prom night with a masquerade theme. All the students swaying their body to the left and right, following the music flow.

Instead of King and Queen of the night award, most of the students anticipated to the ‘Fated Partner of The Night’ because their seniors said, the rumour of the partner will last forever is true. They have seen their sunbaenims, Eunhyuk and Donghae, Eric Moon and Shin Hyesung came together to some party last month to prove that the rumour was true. The award is decided by Wizard Hat (where all of them nicknamed it as The Hat) where all the students name will be put randomly into the Hat and the MC will shake The Hat for a few seconds before he removed the black cloth that covered The Hat. The two names that remain in The Hat is the Fated Partner of The Night.

A tall man kept wondering his big eyes across the hall to find the certain brunette that haunted him every night. He sighed deeply as he couldn’t find someone that he misses dearly. They haven’t seen each other for weeks because of examination. Although they were in the same class, but they were in different halls during exam. those examination rules.

In his hand, he swayed the glass between his middle and pointer finger before drank it in one shot and he definitely having a mood for dancing. He tried to search for Sehun and Jongin aka Kai but because of the masked students, he couldn’t find them. His body was too itchy to dance although he knew he was not a good dancer like Sehun and Jongin. Then, he randomly pulled a hand who just walked infront of him and invited him to dance.

“So, what’s your name?” Chanyeol asked while staring at the brown orbs of the shorter boy. He swore he felt déjà vu as he looks through the eyes. He felt somehow nervous yet calm and a few seconds later he felt butterflies in his stomach as the boy kept staring at him.

“I thought the whole point of the masquerade themed Prom was too dance with stranger without you knowing who?” Damn. The shorter’s voice sends him chills to his whole body.

“It is wrong to know your name… wait – do you know me?” Chanyeol asked. The way the shorter stares at him comfortably made him realised they probably knew each other. Chanyeol even did not recognised his bestfriends, Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin when they met at the lobby earlier because of the masks that hiding their face but how come this so-called stranger said he recognises Park Chanyeol?

The shorter rolled his eyes. Stupid, of course I recognise your deep voice that make my heart flutter everytime I hear them.

Before the shorter could make any remarks, the lights and the MC, Leeteuk, their senior who had a kind heart to MC the whole prom for free announced that The Hat will make the appearance soon. Both of them took a step backward and faced forward to greet their sunbaenim.

“Okay, so we already put all of your names into The Hat so let’s see who are lucky tonight!” The whole crowed cheered when The Hat was in Leeteuk’s arm.

“Sunbaenim! How can we know you put all of our names inside The Hat?” one of the male students yelled loudly made all of them agreed. Leeteuk then laughed. He already predicted someone will ask him this question.

“Okay, let’s check your attendance now!” Leeteuk joked and took a piece of the paper inside The Hat.

“Kim Jonghyun from grade 12?” he asked through the microphone. Someone raised his hand and that enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter