CR2-2

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

Woaahh Seoul, finally, it's been a long time, I can finally come back here with Naeun my lovely girlfriend who is also Chorong't best friend. I really miss this city, I miss my best friends Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung, especially that Pabomi, what's up with her, I really miss her. Bomi is my best friend since we were 4 years old and our parents are best friends, but one day Bomi's mother passed away because of accident and few years later followed by her father who also passed away due to his cancer and and Bomi is an only child. My parents asked Bomi to live with us, they love Bomi very much as she's their own daughter, Bomi has been like my own sister. But when I and my family had to move to japan because of our business, Bomi refused to go with us, she wanted to continue her study in Korea, besides she didn't want to leave her -love ferever- girlfriend, Chorong, who is also Naeun's bestfriend. They loved each other, that's why I trust Chorong unnie to take care of Bomi, Chorong unnie also has promised us to take care of Bomi. So we moved without her and I only bring Naeun because she agreed to continue her study in Japan so that she can help me on my business. I go to Korea three or four times a year just to visit Bomi and spend time together on Chuseok or Christmas day. And I really feel sorry because my business things got me crazy and I have been too busy that made me rarely contact my Bomi for a long time, but today I'm gonna give her surprise, I didn't tell her that before that I came to Seoul today and I'll stay in Korea for about one or two months. I'm so excited since I really miss that girl and my other friends. I'll call Namjoo to help me giving surprise to Bomi and set up my meeting with Bomi. Because I haven't telling Bomi that I came to Seoul, I stay in Naeun's apartment.

No One's POV

“Yeobeoseyoo, Namjoo ya,, it's Eunji Unnie, how are you?” Eunji calls Namjoo excitedly.

“Whoaa?? Ahh N-nae yeoboseyoo Unnie, I,, I'm fine, how bout you and Naeun unnie?” Answers Namjoo who suddenly feels worry because Eunji called her all of sudden, what if she will ask about Bomi?!

“We're fine Namjoo thank you, it's been a long time and how about others? I miss you guys so much, Hayoungie, Hyuna unnie and my Babbo Bomi and also her -love till die- girlfriend? They're fine right, my Naeun also miss Chorong so much” Eunji ask Namjoo excitedly because she'll talk about the surprise to Namjoo.

“Aa,, n-naee, Unnie, tt..they're fine” Namjoo's now really worry if Eunji knows about Bomi's condition

“Namjoo-ya I'll tell you something, are you with Bomi now?”

Namjoo almost can't answer Eunji's question, she's too scared if Eunji will know that her bestfriend is now lying in Emergency room like a dead.

“No unnie, I'm not with B..bomi unnie nn..now,, I'm in college”

“Ahh, Namjoo-ya I'll tell you something, I and Naeun are in Seoul now...an....”

“Mwooo yyou're in Ssseoul?? nowww?!!!” Namjoo who is too surprised suddenly screaming when she heard Eunji is in Seoul now even before Eunji finish her words before.

“Yaahh, why you have to scream like that, geezz this kid doesn't change at all, yess I'm in Seoul now, you're so surprised huh?? Happy?? hhahaha” Eunji who is still clueless about Bomi is too happy now since she will meet her best friends in time.

“Aah,,,hhhehe mmian unnie, I.. I was just too surprised” Namjoo has to pretend and made her voice normal so that Eunji won't know that there is something wrong.

Namjoo who doesn't know what to do then ask Hyuna to accompany her meeting Eunji this evening, Jiyoon suggest that they better tell Eunji about Bomi's condition all this time, though they scare that Eunji will be angry because they keep it a secret and it's a serious condition.

******

Meanwhile in other situation, Chorong is in a biggest state of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter