CR2 - 12

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

I drive my car as fast as I can, I still have no idea why Naeun asked me to come to hospital soon, but I have no a good feeling about this and I feel so worry about Bomi. But I hope there's nothing happen to her. I keep praying to God on my way to hospital. Because it's rare if Naeun called me and told me to come to hospital.

"Hfff, please be okay Bomi-ya... I really miss you, please let this be a good news, please let me take care of you..."

I keep praying on my way that Bomi is sitting down on a chair and smile to me when I arrive there, hff such a delusional Chorong-ah. But that's my wish, I wish Bomi will welcome me warmly and start to forgive me and we can get along well. I really want to pay all the things that I did to her.

I keep staring on my phone in case Naeun call me or text me.

I run to the elevator to reach Bomi's room. I hope Eunji and Naeun will really let me see Bomi today.

"Naeun-ah,?" I spotted her standing in front of Bomi's room while holding her mobile phone. She looks so calm and that made me feel a bit relieve because maybe there's nothing happen to Bomi.

"Eoh unnie you came?!" I nodded. Few minutes later, Eunji also came out from the room. She still looks as usual, unfriendly to me, I understand that well and I won't complaint tho.

"What happen actually? Bomi is fine right?" I asked her to make sure that she would give me a good news. I saw Naeun and Eunji exchange glance to each other while Eunji keep her eyebrows, seems like she got so many thoughts on her mind.

"Hff, listen Park Chorong-sshi, I allowed Naeun to call you, just because Bomi wanted to see you all of sudden. I've tried to stop her from demanding that, but she insisted, so I couldn't do anything but granted her demand." I nodded.

I was a bit startled when Eunji said Bomi wanted to meet me, all of sudden, hff I feel more worry about this, I hope you're fine Bomi-ya.

"Nae, I understand Eunji-ya, thank you so much for letting me seeing Bomi..." I said to her.

"Bring her in baby, but please don't make Bomi speak too much, she's still really weak" I nodded again.

"Let's get in unnie.."

I walk behind Naeun nervously, I can see there are Namjoo and Hayoung inside the room. I'm sure I'll get a hatred gaze from them.

"Namjoo-ya, Hayoung-ah, let's get out for a while, let Chorong unnie with Bomi" I can feel both maknae's hatefull eyes for me. We were good friends then.

Bomi is closing her eyes, I don't know if she's sleeping or not, I walk slowly to the bed. I wanted to cry, I wanted to cry how I wanted to see her since a long time ago and I finally got this chance. I can feel tears running down my cheek while I'm taking a sit on the chair. How I wanted to hug her so bad. I put my hand on her cheek slowly so that she won't wake up.

"Bbom-ah..." I called her in a very low tone, more like a whisper.

How I wanted her to wake up and smile while seeing me here, how I wanted to hear her calling me Chorong unnie, how I wanted her to say I miss you to me. I know I sounded selfish, but I really miss that. I'd do anything for that.

I hold her hand slowly in a very soft way, I really don't want her to wake up and cry seeing me here. I keep crying while staring at her weak face, I see her finally open her eyes slowly. I was so nervous, what would I do if she really wake up. I should be happy, but why am I nervous?

"Un,,,,nie...." I hear her voice, her weak voice is calling me, I cry more and more when she did that, she knows I'm here, she acknowledge my presence.

************

No One's POV

"Hfff unnie, please tell me what really happen? why Bomi unnie wanted to meet Chorong all of sudden?" Namjoo being the clueless about Bomi's latest condition, because seems Eunji keeps hiding this from them.

"Yeah you better tell us, don't try to hide any single thing from us" Hayoung keeps nagging to her unnie to tell the truth.

"I never hide anything from you guys,, doctor told me, the last time we talked,,, he said, Bomi's condition is getting weaker and weaker. It's not only about her wound, it should be better from a long time ago. But the matter is Bomi's mental condition, as you know, Bomi has been feeling up and down. Seems like something keeps bothering her minds. That's why she keeps crying on her sleeps or calling her parents" Eunji tried to explain to both of the youngest girl.

"Hfff, I know, Bomi unnie is keep being haunted by her past, that's why I hate when Chorong appeared again and made Bomi unnie's condition got worsen like this"

All the girls know that Hayoung is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter