CR2 - EPILOGUE

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Bbom-ah... Bomi-ya,,, where are you??"

Aish where is that kid, why she loves to hide when I call her name, hffff

"Yoon Bomi, come out now and don't hide anymore or you won't get any means until tomorrow..."

"Naee naeee I come out,, hfff, don't threatning me with meals, I will definitely give up for that" I chuckled when she finally come out from the place she's hidding with pouting face. I know what to do with this kid when she's playing around at the meals time.

"Kkekeke, good girl, that's why don't play hide and seek when Eomma calls you for meals okay..." I pat her head lovingly

"Nae Eomma..."

*********

Yes, I decide to adopt a girl from orphanage that belongs to Eunji and Naeun's foundation. I adopt a daughter two years ago and give her name Yoon Bomi. I've asked Eunji's permission to change that girl's name to Bomi and make a certificate for her. I've promised myself to adopt a daughter and never get married so I can spend my life only with Bomi, even though it's not the same Bomi. I wanted to repay all I had done in the past.

I keep staring to the little Bomi, I feel like I'm looking into the real Yoon Bomi.She grows up well, I adopt her when she was 4 and now she's 6 years old. This little Bomi is special, why? Because she has Bomi's eyes.

Yess, I found out from Eunji that Bomi has donated her organs for those who needs. And Bomi gave her cornea to the little blind girl at the orphanage that she used to see in the past. That's why when I told Eunji that I wanted to adopt a daughter she suggest me that little girl who has Bomi's eyes.

Flashback

"A,,, are you serious Eunji-ya?" I asked her in disbelief when Eunji and Naeun told me that.

"Nae unnie, Bomi has donated her cornea to that girl, her name is Hyerim, she was blind since she was born, that's why her parent put her here when she was a baby, Bomi liked her so much, whenever I took her here she would see that girl and they would have a little conversation. Bomi liked that girl because she said she wanted to be a dancer like Bomi but she would not be able to make it because she was blilnd."

I cried efter listening to Bomi's short story and I decided to adopt that little girl to live with me.

"But Eunji-ya, can I change her name into Bomi? I really wanted to adopt a baby and and give her name Yoon Bomi, I want to spend my life with little Bomi, just with her"

"Sure you can unnie, I'll help you for that"

"Hyerim-ah come here baby" Eunji called that little girl who was playing with Naeun.

"Nae Eun eomma?"

She's cute, I swear she's really cute and pretty, she really has Bomi's eyes, Bomi's sparkling eyes, I can't hold my tears when I realized that.

"Hyerim-ah listen, Do you want to go out from here and live with her?,"

"Who is she Eomma?"

"Her name is Chorong, she's Eunji Eomma and Naeun Eomma's friend, and she was Bomi Unnie's girlfriend, you can call her Eomma if you want, she's a very kind person, she will love you so much and you will love her"

"Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter