CR2 - 7

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

"Nooo......!!!!

"Bbom-ah, what happen? Why are you crying?" Eunji who was startled hearing Bomi's scream, she runs to the bed then hug the sick girl.

"Eunji-ya,, I'm scared,,," She hugs Eunji back and cry on her.

"Shh, don't be scared, I'm here...."

"I'm scared, I'm scared..." She keeps crying on Eunji's embrace

"You just had a nightmare,  don't be scare, I'm here, don't cry... go back to sleep, I'll be here with you"

 

Bomi was awaken with full of sweat on her body she keeps crying that night, it took more than two hours for Eunji to comfort her till she's being calm and go back to sleep under Eunji's embrace.

******

It's 6 am in the morning when Naeun came with bringing two cups of coffee and breakfast for her girlfriend. She was a bit a bit startled seeing Eunji was sleeping by sitting beside Bomi's bed. She walked carefully not to waking up the same aged bestfirends. She put the coffee and the bread on the table.

"Owh baby you came, sorry I fell asleep to long?!" Eunji finally awaken after she heard Naeun's footsteps.

"Sorry for waking you up babe, you can go back to sleep.." Naeun said.

Eunji gets up and stretching her body as she slept on the chair all night, then her tall girlfriend handed her a cup of hot coffee. She takes a glance to Bomi who is still sleeping soundly.

"Bomi,, she had a nightmare last night, she screamed loud and keep crying, I had to calm her in few hours" She takes a deep breath then takes a sit on the couch.

"Huh? but why?" Naeun asked, showinf up her surprised face, she's guessing that it's related to Chorong.

"I don't know yet, I didn't want to force her to tell about her dream, she keep shouting, No,, No and cry, I'm worried about her health, she was getting better before Chorong came appearing in front of her eyes"

"Hff, I'worried about her too, she may not getting weaker actually" Naeun looked into Bomi's sleeping body with her sadden eyes.

"Should we bring her to Japan? I mean, she could get a better treatment there and she could stay away from her ex, the only things to make her recover is she needs to stay in a calm environment" Eunji suggested that, well it's a thing that Naeun thought while ago but she know they couldn't do that, too many reasons.

"Baby, I thought about that too, it's not a bad idea, but we need to think about Namjoo Hyuna unnie and Hayoung, how about them? They'll feel sad if we bring Bomi to Japan, they have been taking care of her so much, more than us"

Eunji stays silent for a while, she knows Naeun is right, she has to think about others too.

 

******

"Bbomi-ah..."

"Nae, why are you here? don't want to see you"

"I know, I know you don't want to see me again, that's why I came here, I just want to apologize, for the last time, then I promise I will never disturb you anymore.."

"I don't want to get hurt again, so please stop hurting me like this..."

"I came here not to hurt you, really, I just came to apologize and I will not disturb you anymore, I promise"

Bomi was quite for a while, she could not get or read Chorong's expression, she could not get what Chorong mean. She was sitting in a wheel chair, observing how Chorong looks. She looked tired, pale and calm, without a sad eyes and sad expression like when she saw her last time she met her.

"If only you didn't hurt me in the past..."

"I know, I'm sorry for that, and I know I had no chance from you, that's why, I would give up, I'll just stay like this, being a worst person ever. It's okay if you won't be able to forgive me in the end."

They're talking in a rooftop garden where there aren't too many patients there, Bomi was relaxing herself when Chorong came to see her. Bomi looked frightened from Chorong's utterance.

"Then you can go, don't ever appear again in front of me, I don't want us to hurt each other again, You've hurt me in the past and I'll hurt you by rejecting your apologize, so please, understand, I want to live peacfullY"

Chorong nodded after Bomi said all he thoughts, she think Bomi was right for saying those things, they better stay away each other from now on, that was Chorong's intention she came here.

"That was my intention for coming here, I just wanted to see you for the last time,  before I disappearing from your sight, I promise I would never appear again and come into your life, you can mark my words Bbom-ah..."

".........." Bomi stayed quite again, still looked frightened to see Chorong's expression.

"Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter