CR2 - 11

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"Eom.....maaaa..... Eeooommm,,,,,mmaa,,,,"

I'm crying, again and again, such a stupid, such a weak girl. It hurt so much,, I can't stand anymore, I wish my parent would take me with them. I just want to die, I feel so hurt mentally, I just wanna die,, please.. God.... Take me,,, let me die,, pleasee.......The more I beg to god the more the hurt that I feel inside. I wish that I'd die faster, or even now.

"Eeom,,,ma,,,,, app.....ppaaaa..." I unconciously trying hard to call my parent which I know they're not here, how stupid I am.

It's really hard to move my mouth when all I can do is just, sleeping all the time, fainted, unconcious...

I can't stand anymore, I can't stand holding all the pain, I can't live any longer, I don't want to feel the pain anymore, I don't want to breath again..

GOD PLEASE LET ME DIE...

 

No One's POV

"Unnie,, unnie please come in,, " Namjoo rushed walking out and calling Eunji and Naeun who are talking outside. They look shocked and run inside.

"What happen Namjoo-ya.."

"She's crying again, she called her parent few times, hfff..."

"Bbom-ah,,,, Bomi-ah,,, what happen baby?? Bbom-ah..." Eunji tried to make her bestfriend concious by tapping her cheek few times.

"Please stop crying unnie..." Naeun also tried to stop her bestfriend.

"Eom,,,,maa,,,,,,, appo........ appooo..." Bomi keep crying and groaning in pain, she keeps saying it hurt it hurt many times.

"Ow my God, Bomi-ah what happen, please stop crying, we're here" Eunji tried to interact by whispering on Bomi's ears while wiping her tears.

"Eom,,,ma,,,, ." Bomi grabs Eunji's hand all of sudden, she grip it really tight, that made them sure that she's feeling so much pain.

"Calm down Bbom-ah, you'll be fine, soon,, just cry,, please just cry..." Eunji tried to calm the sick girl, she didn't call the doctor on purpose, she wanted to calm herself.

They calm the crying girl for almost an hour till Bomi stopped from crying, Hayoung patietntly wipe Bomi's tears and sweat from her face.

"Unnie, what happen to her actually? What doctor said about her at that time?" Namjoo turn her head to Eunji who talked to doctor last time, seems like she knows what happen.

"Hfff, I'll tell you after this.."

"Eunji-ya...." Suddenly the very weak voice of Bomi called her. She wakes up and stopped crying.

"Yes Bbom-ah,, do you want something?"

"I...." Bomi seems spacing out, seems like she thinking about something in her mind.

"Is there anything that you want??"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter