CR2 - 3

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Hospital

As soon as they arrive the hospital, Eunji runs as fast as she can, just to see Bomi, her lifetime soulmate. She slowly opens the door and the room, she's too shock seeing Bomi's condition. She can't believe her eyes seeing Bomi lied in a bed like a dead. Hayoung who saw her 4 unnies coming suddenly ran to Eunji and Naeun and crying hard on Eunji's shoulder.

Walking slowly to Bomi's bed, she takes a sit beside the bed, she cries in silent, she can't believe what she is seeing now, in front of her eyes, she feels so lifeless seeing Bomi like this, meanwhile Naeun is standing behind her girlfriend and hold her shoulder, she cries too seeing Bomi's condition.

“Bbom-ah... waeyo??? Babbo-ya,,, why you have to do this? I can't believe I have to see you like this after a long time we haven't met, why you never told me if Chorong hurt you? Pabbo...!!!."

"...how could you be so weak when someone hurt you?? you were always strong” Eunji holds Bomi's hand, she's crying hard for a long time, the others are crying too and they let Eunji cries alone for almost 30 minutes.

Then Hayoung suddenly says something and breaks the silent,,

“Chorong came here again today, she keep asking my permission to come inside to see Bomi Unnie”

“But you didn't let her in, did you?” Namjoo ask.

“Of course no, I swear to my life I'll never let her come near to Bomi unnie even just an inch” The youngest said with a gritten teeth.

Eunji suddenly stands up without saying any utterance. She takes her bag and about to goes out, but Naeun stops her.

“Baby where are you going?”

“I'll go out looking for Chorong, you stay here with them, ” But Naeun still hold Eunji's hand, not letting off her girlfriend

“No baby don't do that, you better stay here, come on calm yourself”

“Sorry baby, I can't stay doing nothing to Chorong, just let me go this time, I have to find her, I'll go for a while and you, please stay here with Namjoo and Hayoungie”

The girls are afraid if Eunji will do something harsh to Chorong. They can see Eunji's anger expression, even her face is red due to angriness.

“Then let me go with you Eunji-ya” Hyuna offers herself to accompany Eunji so that she won't do anything harsh to Chorong.

“I'll let you go if you go with Hyuna unnie okay, don't do anything stupid, clear your mind and if you can't find Chorong unnie just tell me, I'll try to contact her, but please don't do anything harsh” Naeun being thr smartest of all the girls told to her girl not to do anything to Chorong.

Eunji gives up, she follows what her girlfriend said in the end she go with Hyuna to meet Chorong.

Both, Eunji and Hyuna drive out to find Chorong's work place. It was not that hard, since Chorong said she works in an entertainment agency.

With the help of GPS to find Chorong, they finally found Chorong's office. They come into the lobby of her office and ask receptionist if there's any worker named Park Chorong.

"Miss Chorong, you have a guest waiting for you at the lobby" the staff called her on the phone.

"Huh?? Guest? Who is it?" She asked back to her staff.

"She didn't want to mention her name"

Then Chorong went down to the lobby because the receptionist told her that she has a guest. She's quite startled because it's Hyuna who comes to meet her, she has no idea if Hyuna comes with Eunji.

“Hh.. hyuna-sshi, w..what brings you here?” she never expect Hyuna will come to her office.

“Follow me” Hyuna drags her out of the lobby, Chorong gets distracted why Hyuna brings her out.

“What happen Hyuna-ss...” Chorong stops her words all of audden, she turned into a statue, she was way too shocked when she sees Eunji who is also there with Hyuna.

“Plakkkkkkk” Eunji walks straight and slaps Chorong's face just in time she saw her,

“Arrgghhh...!!!” Chorong screamed, she look frightened and keeps holding her cheek that was slapped.

”How dare you hurt Bomi...?!”. Eunji said in anger, Chorong was about to say something, but Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter