CR2 - 13 (END)

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Bbom-ah don't say that,, please..."

"Stop crying unnie,,"

"I'll stop crying if you promise me to be strong,, I promise that I will always stay next to you, I promise I'll give my life to you and never leave you again,, I promise that Bbom-ah, so please, you have to survive, jebal..."

"I can't promise anything,,, so please,, promise me,,, not to cry,,,, when I'm not here anymore..."

That was the things that Bomi said to Chorong, it was a heartbreaking for Chorong as Bomi starts to talk to her at the end she has been tired with her life. That made Chorong can't even stop her tears.

"Unnie...." Chorong lifts her head to the voice who is calling her, she doesn't realize that they have been holding hand during the talks, Bomi has got soften to her, she still keeping the hope that Bomi will be fine and alive.

"By the time I hold your hand,, I want to admit,, that I still love you,, even if you hurted me so much in the past.,, even if you were never here when I was in pain,, I don't know why I still love you,, " Bomi stops her utterance again in the middle, she has not been able to talk properly ever since few hours ago

Chorong is cracking up again by knowing that Bomi still love her despite what happen in the past

"So, you are forgiven... I don't want to die with still not forgiving you" Chorong could not say any single word, she gets up and hugging her ex girlfriend when she knew that she has been forgiven.

She hugs the sick girl for few minutes.

"Bbom-ah,,, thank you so much, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness,... and.... I love you too, I love you so much, so please,, please survive a little bit more so I can love you back like I did in the past and I will never hurt you anymore,, please..."

"Unnie,, do you know the reason I asked you to stop crying again?" asked Bomi, Chorong shook her head.

'"Because... I don't want you to end up like me,,, crying alone when you were not around..." that words has made Chorong sheds another tears. She never expect Bomi will think about her that much.

"Bbom-ah, stop saying that please,, I know you can survive, please do that for us,,"

"I'm tired unnie, I've told you that I'm really tired, I just want to sleep,, and I want to say I love you and I've forgive you before I fall asleep later, I want you to stay strong, I want you to live happily, I want you to spend the rest of your live by smiling, not crying just because of me, please do that"

It was really heartbreaking moments for both Bomi and Chorong, they're really in a hard situation while confessing that they love each other in this state, at the moment where Bomi will give up with her life because she has been exhausted.

*********

"Naeun-ah, Eunji-ya, Bomi asked you to go inside, all of you..." Chorong went out with her redden and swollen eyes due too cried so much.

"Huh... what happen?" Namjoo asked.

"Come on guys..."

All the girls go inside the room and gathered around Bomi's bed. It's quite worrying when the girls are inside but Bomi did not say anything but staring at them lovingly. She's staring at her friends, one by one, she's staring right from Hyuna until the youngest, Hayoung, and smile. She did it for few minutes without saying anything.

"Girls....." Bomi calls them weakly, she still manage to smile despite her weaken condition, that made other girls cried seeing her in this state.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it Bbom-ah?" Hyuna asked.

"I,, have forgiven Chorong unnie, so,, would you please forgive her too?"

Hayoung widened her eyes, Namjoo is taking a deep breath and rolling her eyes somewhere, Hyuna and Eunji are just being quite, Bomi knows they won't agree with this, but Bomi things this is the last thing she could do.

"I know you are still angry so much to her,, but I,, I decided to forgive her, I want to forgive her before I fall asleep"

"Unnie what are you saying? please stop saying that..." seems like Hayoung cannot hold her tears anymore, seems like she knows that Bomi has been on her weakest state.

"Hayoung-ah,, I'm tired,, I feel so exhausted,, I just want to rest,,, I want to rest peacefully without bringing any hatred or another bad things..."

The more Bomi said those things, the more the girls cry. They all glancing at Chorong who is also crying louder.

"Could you please do it for me? just forgive her,, I'll be able to sleep if you all forgive her too" They staring at each other in a confusion whether to grant Bomi's wish or not, then Eunji speaks.

"We will do it Bbom-ah, we'll do it FOR YOU..." Eunji said, seems like she realized her bestfriend's tiredness who has been struggling all this time even though she wants her same aged friend to alive so she could take care of her and protect her. But seems like all the hopes are down.

"Thank you girls, I know you will do it, I just want,, everyone live peacefully so I could sleep well.."

Bomi is being quiet again, she's gathering her energy to talk to them, one by one

"Hyuna unnie..." Bomi calls the eldest between her bestfriends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter