CR2 - 6

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

Ww,,, why,, why she's here?? Why she appeared all of sudden?? How did she know that I'm here? How did she find me??

"W... why,, are you,, hhere??" I asked stutteredly.

I was really shock seeing the girl who left me for another boy few months ago, the girl who made my life suffered a lot, the girl who made me feel so lifeless till I reached this state.

"Bbom-ah,,," She called me again, I still couldn't give any reaction, my mouth was freezing so much. I couldn't get what is happening right now.

"Bbom-ah, I,,, I miss you..." She said, she's crying. I don't know how she could find me here, or she has found out a long time ago? but no one tell me

"Go,,,,!!! Go away..." I said to her. how could she say she miss me after she broke my heart?!

My anger got risen up as soon as I saw her, where is Hyuna unnie? I wish she could come here now and save me.

"Let me talk,,, please,,,, I just want,, to apologize,,, give me a chance"

She walks closer to me, I spot something on her hand, it's my favorite chocolate, she knows my favorite. I move my hand to the button on my wheel chair. Struggling to move back so that she won't get close to me, I keep trying to move back avoiding her.

"No,,, stop there,,, no,,, don't get close to me..."

She keeps walking closer to me and kneeling down.

"Bbom-ah, give me a chance,,, I just want to apologize to you,, jebal..." She's crying again.

I didn't realize that I shed my tears too, seeing the girl who left me and now is kneeling down in front of me, asking a forgiveness from me.

"No.. Noo,, don't talk to me,, stop talking to me,, go away,, please,,, stay away,, from me,,, jebal,,,," Now I'm begging her to move away from me, but she keeps kneeling down. I swear I better die if the situation will be like this.

"Please Bbom-ah,, give me a chance...." 

"No,, I said go away,, GO AWAY....!!!!!!" I shoutted to her, that made other patients looking at our direction.

"Jebal...." She's down on her knees and crying, she keeps begging to talk to me. No, I don't want to talk to her anymore, I have struggled with my life, I was just about to start forgetting her, moving on from the past, but why she appeared right now??

I take a silence for few minutes, I really don't know what to do right now. Why all of sudden? My mind keeps on running the words WHY. I admit that I missed her, but it was a long time ago, when I was still expecting her to come and save my suffering life.

"Wae?? why all of sudden?? why now?? tell me why... WHY...!!!"

"Please,,, give me a chance, just for this time..."

I'm still trying to back off then I stop when suddenly I heard someone called my name

"Bomi-ya..." it was Hyuna unnie,

"Park Chorong....!!!" She ran to me and rusedhly move toward Chorong unnie and drag her away from me.

"What do you think you're doing here? You're never allowed to see her,, !!!"

Hyuna unnie then hugs me and I can only cry on her embrace, it was sad seeing Chorong unnie being dragged like that and cry, but I'm still feeling hurt after aeeing her for real.

"Bomi-ya gwenchana? Stop crying, I'm here, sshh,, sorry for leaving you too long"

"You better go away from here, don't disturb her, she has just waken up...!!!" Hyuna unnie gave a command to Chorong unnie.

Why she appeared? Why?? I want to forget her,, I want to forget my past... I want to recover, I want to live the new me.

 

No One's POV

Its been few days since Chorong finally meet Bomi, she's still feeling sad when Bomi looked scare after seeing her, seems like the sick girl has a traumatic in her mind.

And the worst condition is Eunji and the other girls got so mad when Hyuna told them about what happen at that time. Eunji even got so mad and about to go to find Chorong but Hyuna and Naeun stops her agai.

"Calm down Eunji-ya, we just need to protect Bomi, I was too stupid leaving her too long in the garden"

"It's not your fault unnie, you're right, maybe we have give more protection to Bomi, I'll ask Namjoo and Hayoung about their schedule so we can make two persons who take care of Bomi"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter