CR2 - 5

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"I really miss you Bbom-ah, really want to see you"

It's been more than a week and Chorong still hasn't been able to see Bomi even just from a far. Their friends really protect her, She can't even pursuade them to let her go inside to see her ex.

"I would kneel down in front of you, to asking for a forgiveness,"

That's what Chorong said to herself whenever she cries and regretting what she had done to her ex girlfriend.

Meanwhile Bomi has been in a better state, she has been concious for these two days, but still in her very weak condition. But she has been able to manage herself to open up her eyes in a longer time than before. Doctor even said that her condition has risen up to a higher level

"You're a little better than before Bomi-sshi, the progress is quite good..." Doctor said when she checked her up this morning.

"And it's a good thing that you can start to speak a little, but don't force yourself..." Doctor said again, Bomi just throws a weak smile.

It's true that Bomi has been able to open up her eyes properly and start to communicate with her friends and her doctor, even just one or few words. But Bomi has also getting better mentally she could smile a little, smiles depite her pain that she feels on all of her body.

 

Flashback

Bomi's POV

"I'm afraid unnie..."

"We're afraid too Hayoung-ah, but we have to think positive, we need to pray for her, I'm sure she will get better soon"

"I don't want to lose her"

That was what I heard from Hayoung and Namjoo's conversatioin. I felt bad for them, they had to be scare, they had to feel worry just because of my lifeless condition. I felt bad for them, they kept crying in front of my bed, I knew it even though they thought I didn't hear them. I still could hear them despite my unconciousness.

They kept crying for me, they kept feeling anxious if I could live again or not. To be honest, I didn't want to live anymore, I wanted to give up, I wanted to set them free without worrying about me anymore. I don't want to be their obstacles, But seeing their condition like this, made me feel guilty, they have sacrificed their time just for me. Eunji's intetion when she came back to Seoul for a holiday not for taking care of the lifeless me. It was not fair if I had to give up.

That was why I decided to try to wake up, to get up so that I could recover soon. I felt like I had to live again, for them, for those who had given their love to me sincerely. I should not care anymore about my past, I had to forget the hurt from the past. And I knew that the girl who left me would never going back to me or even find me. I know she would never care about me anymore.

I just need to live for the girls who have loved me with all their heart.

Flashback end

 

Bomi's POV

"Hii Bbom-ah.. how are you feeling right now?" Eunji came back alone and asked me. I can see her tired eyes, I really feel bad for her.

"Heyy... I feel better... a bit" I answer weakly, I still have not much energy to talk. She smiled to me, I can see that she looks so happy seeing me getting better..

"That is good, I know you'll recover soon, very soon, I'll take you for a vacation in Japan after you recover" She said to me, I just smile again to her.

"Where is Naeun?"

"She's going back home, to meet her parent, she'll be back here later" She explained

"Ahh..." I nodded.

Krrriiiiiinnnnggggggggggggg..........

"Wait a minute Bbom-ah, I'll answer Naeun's call"

I nod, I watch her walk to the couch and talking to her girlfriend. I always love seeing that couple.

"What time I should pick you up babe?"

"Ahh okay, I'll try to pick you up after Namjoo or Hyuna unnie comes"

This is what I hate, my friend has to postpone what they should do just because of me.

"Just go pick her up Eunji-ya, I'm okay, you can leave me" I said to her.

"No it's okay, Naeun is still with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter