CR2 - 10

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Bomi was keep crying that day, Naeun tried to talk to her and calm her but she keeps crying.

"Baby could you please call the doctor? she keeps on crying hfff.." Naeun looked so panic seeing Bomi keeps on crying and groaning at the same time. While Eunji runs outside to call the doctor so that he can check Bomi's condition.

Doctor even sighed after he finished checking Bomi's condition, he hung his stethoscope on his neck.

"What happen doctor? Is she okay?" Eunji asked worriedly. She realized that Bomi's condition is not getting better for the past few days. She was just trying to keep calm so that others won't be worry too.

"Seems like she's feeling the pain, mentally. Did she has another nightmare? or seeing someone she doesn't want to see?"

"No doctor, the last time happened was just few days ago, is there anything bad with her progress?" Eunji tried to explain to doctor who is in charge of Bomi's progress.

"Can on of you follow me to my work room? I need to talk about her condition seriously"

Naeun giving a sign to her girlfriend to go with doctor to talk about Bomi's condition. She looks so worry about her condition..

 

"Please sit down Eunji-sshi..."

Doctor takes a it too and takes a very long and deep sigh before he tells everything to Eunji

*********

"Unnie,, why are you alone? where is Eunji unnie??" Namjoo who just comes with Hayoung enter the room, they're wonder why Eunji isn't there.

"She's in doctor room, doctor needs to talk to her..." Naeun tried to explain to her younger friends.

"Why? Is there something bad with Bomi unnie?" Hayoung being the youngest who is the most worry about Bomi's condition, she can feel there is something wrong here.

"I still don't know, we need to wait for Eunji go back here"

"Hfff, I hope there won't be a bad news, but how is her condition unnie??, why does she looks weaker day by day?" Namjoo asked, while glancing to Bomi's weak body on the bed sadly.

"Don't say that unnie, she's not getting weaker, we know Bomi unnie is strong, she was better before" Hayoung try to restrain her unnie from thinking about any negative thing.

"I know Hayoung-ah, I'm sorry for saying that.."

Both the youngest girl of the groups are looking at Naeun whose face looked so tired, they feel bad becuse Naeun and Eunji end up taking care of Bomi for their holiday in Korea.

"Unnie, you look so tired, go take a rest, we'll take care of Bomi unnie, you and Eunji unnie need to sleep at home not here" Namjoo being considerate with the older who have been tired taking care of Bomi.

"Don't worry Namjoo-ya, we still need to wait for Eunji tho"

*********

After an hour of waiting Eunji finally back to the patient room with an unreadable expression on her face, that made the others look worry and anxious.

"How is it baby??"

"What the doctor said unnie? let us know please"

"Hmm, I'll tell you later, now I'm really hungry, will someone go with me to get food?" Eunji said.

"Why don't you go home unnie? You can eat then sleep let me and Hayoung take care of Bomi unnie for now, you both look tired" Namjoo suggested.

"Mmm we'll just go home later, maybe in the afternoon, I need coffee and food for now"

 

Chorong's POV

God I really miss Bomi, I really want to see her, I really want to be by her side and taking care of her, although it's impossible and I know her friends won't let me come again.

I really cannot focus on my work, my dad scolded me many times due too me messing up the office, sigh,,, I really am sorry Appa, right now I only have Bomi in mind. I wanted to see her so bad.

I tried to call Naeun, to ask about her condition

Tttuuuuuuuuuuutttttt (phone convo) :

Ne : Yeoboseyeoo...

Cr : Naeun-ah, it's me Chorong...

Ne : Eoh unnie, what's up

Cr : Naeun-ah,, I,,, I'm sorry for disturbing you, I,,, I really just want to know about Bomi's condition... can I?

Ne : Eoh, she's not getting better, doctor said the progress isn't that good

Cr : Ow my God, hfff it's all my fault Naeun-ah, what should I do? tell me what should I do?

I begin to cry when I heard Naeun info

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter