CR2 - 4

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

Regret always come late, regret is the only thing exist in my life now. I spent my days with crying and crying after I found out about Bomi's bad condition. It's been a long time I haven't met her after we broke up and I never once heard about her. I never expect she would do those self-harm things just because she lost me. I admit that I was too busy with my boyfriend at that time, even though we've broke up last month, I found him cheating with my own friend. I wasn't hurt that much, but maybe that's what I got for what I've done to Bomi. I feel so much lonely, that's why I made myself busy with my job. I work everyday from early morning till late at night. I don't want to think about my sufferling life.

And now I really can't live peacefully after I found out what happen to Bomi. I feel so much guilty for all that happen to her. I don't know what should I do to pay it all. And the worst thing is her friends never allow me to see her just once, even Naeun also could not do anything even though I'm her bestfriend, she didn't even talk to me at all since she was back to Seoul. I understand if they hate me that much.

Tonight, I will try to go to hospital to see her, I don't care if I have to stay outside because her friends surely won't let me go inside.

******

"What are you doing here Park Chorong??!" Eunji asked me assertively when she saw me coming. I was startled too seeing her coming out from Bomi's room with Naeun.

"Eoh,, I,, I,,, " I can't even say my answer properly.

"If you're here to see Bomi, You better stop dreaming and go, I'll never allow you to see her..."

I hang my head down without answering with any other words.

"I said Go,, Park Chorong,,, !! you're not in needed here...",, Eunji's utterance was right, I'm not even needed here and why I came here. I shed my tears unconciously.

"Babe, don't snap, calm yourself" Naeun tried to calm her girl, but Eunji is right anyway.

"She doesn't deserve to be here, no matter how regret she is, now Go and don't ever come here again..!! I'll never let you meet Bomi, never."

******

I walk away from Bomi's room after Eunji told me to go, I was just about to staying outside, seeing Bomi from outside of her room. Then I feel a hand grabbed mine, that made me startled, it's Naeun. I feel touched when she finally come to me.

"Eoh, Naeun-ah"

"I'm sorry on behalf Eunji" She said to me, she looked cold to me, well I won't blame her, I deserve this.

"Nae, gwenchana," I answered shortly, I'm still afraid to talk to her, I feel too ashamed.

"Geurom,,." She nodded and bowed to me and continue walking back to Bomi.

Well, even my own bestfriend hates me that much, she didn't even smile to me, she acted cold to me.

 

No One's POV

"O,,, mma,,,,,,"

Eunji was sitting on the couch when Naeun just entered the room after had a short talking to Chorong, then she's out again to get a coffee. There's suddenly comes a -very weak- voice comes from the bed, it's Bomi, seems like she's concious again after two days without waking up. Eunji gets up as soon as she heard that voice, she runs to the bed.

"Bbom-ah, you wake up? Bbom-ah..." Eunji is the first one to see Bomi waking up again after few days, she holds Bomi's palm softly and tried to call her name, she stays quiet for a while, waiting for Bomi's reaction.

Bomi slowly opens her eyes and move her head very slowly toward a voice who called her name. She takes a look at Eunji with a blank stare, seems like she's not fully concious yet. She stays quiet and staring in turn to Eunji and Naeun.

"Bbom-ah,,," Eunji called her with a smile formed on her face and squeeze her palm softly. It takes more minutes for Bomi to fully wake up until she could realized who was holding her palm.

"Eun........ji-ya..." Seems like Bomi gets to know Eunji who is with her now, she's making an attempt of calling her bestfriend in a very weak state.

"Nae Bbom-ah, it's me, Eunji, don't force yourself to speak..." Eunji tried to talk to her bestfriend while the other one is just staring at her with another blank stare. Bomi doesn't answer anything, seems like she's still too weak to answer, but then Eunji finds her bestfriend's eyes are teary, Bomi is crying, the tears running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter