CR2 -1

COLD RAIN 2 (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tears keep falling and flowing down my cheek, what should I do without you Unnie, what should I do without you in my life without your presence in my days. Once again I only wanna die because I don't think I can live without you and I don't think I can love again for my whole life. I will keep my love only for you and I swear I won't love again, never."

Yoon Bomi - Cold Rain 1

*********

Few months later...

Hyuna's POV

I really feel sorry for Bomi, it's been few months and her life changed a lot right after Park Chorong -the girl that she love till die- left her for another boy. She is no longer a cheerful Yoon Bomi. She changed into a cold girl, she smoke and even drink. I, Namjoo, Hayoung and have told her not to smoke and drink since she can't drink actually, but she never listen to us. She even become a super lazy girl, she almost never attend her dance class anymore, she was the best student for all this time, our dance group who contain Me, Bomi, Hayoung and Namjoo always win almost all the dance competition in Korea. Even Jiyoon unnie, our dance teacher wanted to make Bomi and me to be her assistant so that we can teach junior students. But everything became a mess when she got a broken hearted after she lost the girl she love.

All that she did everyday just, lazing around ar her room, she rarely go to school, she often escape herself alone and sometimes she scream out loud, scream of anger, screaming her ex girlfriend's name and sometimes cursing her ex. She even once tried to suicide herself again. And in the night she goes to club and drink a lot till drunk and fainted. I really feel sad to see her like that, She's getting thinner day by day. She becomes cold toward other people. She swore to herself that she won't love anymore she even treat girls badly, she talked harsh to other girls who want to be close to her.

--------------

No One's POV

It's still early in the morning, Hyuna was out for some coffee and she'll bring those for Bomi and others. But in unexpected time, she accidentally meet Chorong in a coffee shop nearby .

“Eoh Chorong-sshi...” (A/N : Hyuna never calls Chorong with Unnie again since Chorong made Bomi's life suffer). Even though she is Bomi's bestfriend but she never been that close to Chorong.

“Oh, Hyuna-sshi,.” Chorong said and bow to Hyuna.

“It's good we meet here, actually there's something I want to talk with you” Hyuna said and followed by Chorong who frowned her eyebrows.

“What is it??” Chorong ask.

“It's about Bomi,.. she...” Chorong cuts off even before Hyuna finish her words.

“I think it's already over between me and Bomi and there's nothing to talk about...” Chorong said but Hyuna cut her back.

“It was you who made it over, well I just.. want to inform you, Bomi's life has been nightmares since you left her, just so you know, she has become a cold hearted girl she even almost end her life few times. I tell you this not because I want you to pity to Bomi. I just want you to know, how much you've hurt my friend, she loved you that much and she didn't deserve to get this all.” Actually Hyuna wants to talk more to Chorong but she already fed up with her so she stand up and decide to go and leave Chorong.

“Wait,,, Bb..bomi tried to end her life? No way, Bomi will never do that, she's not that kind of girl.” Chorong said as if she knows Bomi well.

“Maybe you think you know Bomi well, but that was just the past, Bomi has changed a lot after you left and hurt her, she has gotten into hospital few times because she tried to suicide herself.... but well,,, I think I gotta stop talking to you, it's useless tho, excuse me” Hyuna then left Chorong angrily, She doesn't wanna talk to her anymore. She looks so arrogant, not even regret what she has done to Bomi.

Hyuna's POV

Suddenly my phone's ringing, it's Namjoo, she's crying hard, I bet something happens again to Bomi.

“Namjoo-yah waeyo?? wae ureo?” I hear Namjo crying hard almost can't say a word.

“Unnie you better come to Hospital now, pallie, Bomi unnie is in Emergency Room, please come here now unnie” Namjoo's cry getting louder.

“Mwoo?? again??? What happen Namjoo-ya? Aishh,, what did she do this time? okay, I'll be there soon, gidaryeo ne,” I hang up my phone and was about to go, but Then I feel a hand grabs me, it's Park Chorong

“Ww..what happen to Bomi Hyuna-sshi?”

“Bomi's in Emergency now!! Could you please let go off me? I have to go.” I said coldly.

“Mwo??!! E,,emergency?? Hh.. Hyuna-sshi can I.. go with you?” Chorong said, I hear her voice almost cracked. Actually I don't want to allow her, but she forced me, we go to hospital with Chorong's car.


In the hospital

I run as fast as I arrive in the hospital, I quickly call Namjoo to find Bomi's room. Then I found Namjoo is crying hard under Hayoung's embrace in front of Emergency Room.

“Hayoung-ah what happen to Bomi?” I ask her with panic voice.

“Why she's here unnie?” Hayoung pointing Chorong who shows panic facial expression.

“I met her accidenta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter