Week 04: SaChaeng's Monument

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 04: Tuesday

"THIS WILL NOT STAND! DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Oh geez, what is it now? Something's got Jeongyeon hot and bothered. I guess I should see what it is.

I poke my head around the corner to see Jeongyeon yelling at Sana and Chaeyoung.

"What is this crap? You've all known about the inspection tomorrow for two weeks now! Am I just talking to myself at our meetings?!" Jeongyeon yells.

"To be honest, yes." Sana answers.

"I agree that you may be speaking more to yourself than us..." Chaeyoung adds.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP AND CLEAN THIS TRAVESTY?!"

"Hey, I had things to do tonight!"

"But we worked so hard to arrange the room properly!"

"Sana, your plans are canceled, effective immediately. Chaeyoung, you'll be DAMN lucky if I can convince them that all the paint around here is for an art class. Now, mouths shut! Commence cleaning!" Jeongyeon orders.

Oh man, watching douchette throw a hissy fit is probably the best comedy gold I've had all week! 

I'm tempted to rub it in... though I think if I show my face she'll probably try to put it to work. Might not be worth interfering...

AHHH hell, even if I have to help out, it's worth it just to stick it to douchette. I've got nothing to do anyways.

"Oh man... I didn't know toilet paper COULD explode. Though maybe it's because of all the lotion. Ah well, I'm sure the bathroom will be fine. That smell can't last forever!" I make up.

"WHAT?!"

I don't think I've seen someone run off that fast since the last free tteokboki day at the student cafeteria. 

Sana raises an eyebrow at me and I can't help but crack up, the lot of us start laughing.

Looking more closely at what Jeongyeon had been yelling about, it looks like a giant shrine has been built in the study nook. All of the study books are strewn around, some with candles on them. Set above everything else on a stack of books is a blown up picture of Jeongyeon with the house rules stapled to it. It's really a very elaborate shrine. Test papers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter