Week 11: Shopping Buddy

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 11: Monday

Well, every third commercial on TV is about diamond jewelry… so it must be getting close to Valentine’s Day. Honestly, I might just try to do my best to ignore it this year, especially since the one that I want is unavailable. Hmph.

“Sis!”

“Jihyo! Girl, what’s up, I didn’t know you were coming over.”

“Yeah, well, I need your help. You’re occasionally useful outside of your ability to sing. Only occasionally, mind you.”

I roll my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, . What do you need?”

“Come into town with me? I want try to pick up a present, I want your opinion.”

“What do you need my help for? I may be infinitely smoother with the ladies than you, but you’re no slouch.”

“Keep living in that dream world, girl. Come on, I think you might be able to help out.”

“Wait, are you shopping for someone here? One of my housemates? Is it for Tzuyu? Damn sis, I know you think she’s fine, but I didn’t think you were this into her.” I tease.

“What? Can’t I make a romantic gesture once in a while? Some people are worth a bit of effort, Nayeon. You’ll understand eventually.”

Pch. If only you know.

“Fine, fine, I’ll go with you. If only to get you to shut up for a bit.”

“Good enough. Let’s roll, you’re driving.”

The trip into town is easy enough. There aren’t a lot of stores right around the campus, but I remember the bookstore having a pretty dece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter