Week 10: A Taste Of Own Medicine

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 10: Tuesday

All right, I think that's everything off of my reading list for this quarter. Hmm... 'The Brain, for Dummies', 'Idiot's Guide to Anatomy' and 'My Big Book of Body'.

I sigh. Professor Kang really doesn't think much of us, does she? Oh well, at least that's all done.

Time to head home and get down to reading them, I guess.

"So then I made her do cartwheel. Like a 100 of it, non-stop."

"Haha!"

"Then halfway through, the poor girl was like 'Where's my bed, I think I'm gonna pass out!'"

"Hahahahaha!"

Oh wow, apparently Momo and Sana are out on the town as well.  

I have no idea what she sees in that . Yeah, yeah, I know I said this to myself a thousand times. But seriously?

Maybe this is a chance to find out. Then again, there's no need to be a stalker.

Oh screw it, it's not like I don't have business in town. And I'll admit I'd like to see where this goes.

I follow them down the street, at a good distance of course. They continue to talk and laugh. I can't really hear most of their conversation as I'm too far back. It's probably just more about cheerleading, and that sort of thing.

Sana's looking so damn good today though, I have to admit.

Finally, the two of them turn into one of the restaurants here on the main avenue. It's nothing too fancy, just a little ramen place with outdoor seating. I stand down the street a little ways, wondering if I should keep following them this far. I'm no expert but I think they might figure me out if I head in there after them...

"So, is this a private spot, or can anyone walk on by?" 

"GAH!"

I turn around in shock to see Tzuyu looking curiously at me. Geez. I was so close to slapping her pretty face.

"Oh Tzuyu, you snuck up on me!"

"Well, you are standing in the middle of the sidewalk. You should just go over! Those guys have really great fried tofu."

"Oh... um... yeah, I was... um... just deciding about that."

"...Well now you've got my curiousity up. What's going on, Nayeon?"

I sigh. Oh well, no point in hiding to Tzuyu, I guess?

"Fine, I was following Sana and Momo."

"Really? Sheesh, are you that into Sana you have to follow her around like a puppy?"

"Well, I mean... yeah I like her a lot, but I didn't mean to follow her around. The opportunity just sort of came up. You know, I just don't get it with her and Momo."

"Erm maybe cause they're both Japanese? Oh well, come on. You'll never find out what they're up to just standing out here. And like I said, these guys do a great fried tofu!"

I shrug and grin at Tzuyu. I follow her over to the restaurant. Once we've checked in, we grab our own seat outside. Looks like we're on the opposite side from SaMo. Seems like they haven't noticed us yet. Tzuyu glance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter