Week 03: Music Wonder

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 03: Saturday

It's nice to get the place to myself once in a while. The house is quiet tonight. Jeongyeon is at a housing authority meeting that should take most of the night. Sana's out with Momo. Chaeyoung... Chaeyoung wandered out the door earlier in the evening wearing all black and holding a paint roller. I have no idea what she's up to and I don't think I want to know. Tzuyu's at a sit-in on campus, protesting some guy's illegal imprisonment. I didn't ask many questions about it; I don't really care about that stuff.

In the meantime, I've got the place to myself. Which means I can finally make some noise without somebody getting on my case about it. I'm feeling pretty pumped as I put my plan together while I grab a quick snack from the kitchen.

"Na oneul bam miss you I wanna see you oh~ I wanna touch you hold you~ You're my everything. Baby I'm missing you~ Missing you~"

"Wow... Missing who? Hihi nice song, and voice!"

...Sana, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu... DAMMIT!

"Oh geez, I... um, didn't know you were still here Mina."

"Yeah, hey. I thought I had the place to myself too."

"I guess it's just you and me then?"

"Y-yeah!"

Well this is embarrassing. 

"Hey, I was gonna go take care of a couple things in my room. This was just a quick snack. You want to hang out a bit, though? We can have dinner together or something?" I ask.

I gotta make a better impression than this. She's such a shy and quiet girl so this might be a good chance to get to know her better.

"S-sure, sounds like fun." Mina answers, and smiles shyly.

"Okay, see you back down here in an hour or so."

Hopefully when we get back together, it won't be awkward or what.

--------------------

One hour later...

I needed that nap. Now I'm feeling a bit more up to speed.

I kick some of my clothes into a corner and make a note to wash that stuff later.

Just as my hand is reaching for the doorknob though, I hear a quiet, timid knock from the other side. 

"Hey Mina, I was just coming out to hang out!" 

"OH! I... I was going to say that you don't have to, I mean... I could study some more or..." Mina blushes lightly. 

What's up with her?

"What? No! Come on, let's go see if we can throw together a decent meal." 

"Okay..."

She doesn't seem disappointed or like she wants to call it off. I think she's just being shy. With these really shy ones, you've gotta take the lead or they'll never get anywhere.

I put my arm around Mina's shoulder and lead her towards the stairs. Together we head downstairs and into the kitchen. A little scrounging turns up a fairly decent meal with little muss or fuss. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter