Week 02: Tag Team

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 02: Sunday

Not much time left in the weekend and I haven't even really gotten anything done. I should probably call Jihyo and set up some time with the band.

Jihyo is the lead vocalist of my band, TWICE. She also plays the bass. She's been out looking for places we can play for the past couple of weeks, but we need to get together and jam for awhile.

I suddenly hear yelling noises.

"Are you crazy? Seriously? You've gone over the edge this time, you crazy control freak!"

"Have you forgotten that this is a college? I know you like to treat it like your own personal hook-up bar, but you're supposed to be here to learn!"

"That's no excuse for taking our precious weekend time from us! And in the evenings? Some of us have LIVES to lead."

Apparently, Sana and Jeongyeon are arguing about something. They're certainly being loud enough. I guess I could see what's going on? Then again, I kind of have things I should be doing.

Well it couldn't hurt to find out what they're going on about. If nothing else it'll shut them up.

"I'm not stealing your life away, Sana. I'm asking you to dedicate a few hours on Saturdays to actually accomplishing the higher learning you're supposed to be here for." Jeongyeon says, like a mother giving advices about life to her child.

"What, you think I can't keep my grades up? My GPA is fine, thank you very much." Sana bites back.

"Oh yes, I'm sure you're acing every subject while you think about which girl to date next."

Ooh damn. Sana's gonna need some ice for that burn.

I see her fuming.

"Screw you!"

"And besides, if you are that good, you should be sharing your skills with the rest of the house." Jeongyeon adds, then she looks over to me. "I'm sure Nayeon over there could use the help."

Whatever douchette. I ain't letting you spoil my mood today.

"Hey, I'd be happy to study you all you like, Sana." I tease.

That seems to do the trick. Sana's lips curl up into a smile.

"Oh, well if that's the type of help you want going around Jeong maybe I could be talked into it. Want to convince me, Nayeon?" She says.

"Honestly, I don't really know what's going on here." I answer.

"That's not what I was talking about and you know it! That is, in fact, exactly why I want to enforce a study group for! Jeongyeon huffs. "Nayeon, I'm talking to Sana about enforcing a study hall for the housemates ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter