Week 14: The Breakup

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 14: Tuesday

“WHAT?! You better not have said what I think you just said!”

I was trying to get an early night, but Sana’s screaming snapped me awake. Last I remember she was supposed to be hanging out with Momo tonight. I guess their date went pretty well. Maybe we all got lucky and Momo finally did something stupid enough to get kicked to the curb.

A quick look at my clock shows it’s pretty late. I wonder if I should see what’s going on. Sana’s calmed down a little bit, so I can’t really make out what they’re saying from here.

I’d love to pretend I think Sana might need my help, but I know damn well and good she can take care of herself. Really, I just want to know what’s going on.

I sneak down the hallway quietly, noticing that Sana’s door is still open. I guess they hadn’t gotten too far…

“No, it’s obvious you don’t understand, you worthless sack of crap.”

“Look, baby, you’re the one who talks about how it’s like doing that kind of stuff and . I figured you’d want-“

“No, what you figured is you could live out your stupid fricking fantasy and I’d just go along with it.” Sana scoffed. “What’s the other thing I’m always telling you, hmm?”

“That you’re mon-“

“THAT I’M MONOGAMOUS! I’m not some party girl to bring to some damn sorority house gang-bang whatsoever like that!”

“Tch, you know that doesn’t exis-“

“I don’t care, you freaking ! Just get out! Get the hell out!”

Momo tries to close the distance between them, “Come on baby, look maybe you weren’t ready for it, and I’m sorry for that-“

I don’t think they can see me when I peek around the corner, but apparently Momo sees the same expression I do. She shuts up almost mid-sentence. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Sana look so furious. When she does talk again, it’s almost in whispers.

“What part of ‘get out’ was lost on you?”

I pull back from the door just in time for Momo to come brushing past me. She gives me an angry side gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter