Week 06: Battle of the Blood Types

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 06: Friday

I think my professor might hate me... I know he didn't cover those damn questions during his lectures. Jerk.

I just want to head up to my room and jam for a bit. 

"Hey girls, I'm home. Anybody else have a teribble-- ACK!" No sooner have I opened my mouth than a little er dart has attached itself to my forehead.

"Reach for the sky, Nayeon! You've got no hope of defeating the Rowdy Type B!" Sana suddenly appears.

"Your chances are slimmer than finding an open spot on the commute train to Busan." Chaeyoung says, appearing right after Sana.

"What she said. Now drop those books, er!"

Sana and Chaeyoung are standing in the dining area, holding dart blasters leveled right at me.

Suddenly, a bunch of darts bloom on the wall behind Sana, who goes diving behind the common room couch.

"Oh no you don't! You Rowdy Type B have had the run of this place for far too long! Now it's time for the Serene Type A to put you in your place!" Tzuyu declares.

"Yeah!" Mina agrees.

And apparently, Tzuyu and Mina were upstairs, their guns pointed at me and the other two.

Both sides look at me somewhat expectantly.

"Girls, girls... there's more than enough of me to go around. You don't have to shoot at each other!" I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

"That's true..." Tzuyu says, but she looks at Mina as if giving her a signal or something.

"I guess we could just shoot you!" Mina says excitedly.

I go diving for cover as a bunch more darts suddenly appear on the front door where my head just was.

"Wait, wait, I'm unarmed!" I shout.

"That just makes you easier to shoot, honey bunny." Sana says.

I take a quick look at my options and see that both Chaeyoung and Mina are dual wielding guns.

"Unless one of you wants to give up your spare gun for me?" I reply.

"Hmm... I don't know. Sana said I look like a badass protagonist in a badass movie." Chaeyoung says.

"And I still haven't m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter