Week 06: Push 'n Pull

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 06: Thursday

I suppose I could see what’s going on tonight, but honestly it’s been a pretty long week. I think I’ve earned a nice night inside.

I’m heading to my room when I hear Sana humming some wordless tune.

I peek my head in, looks like she’s got some plans. Ugh. She hasn’t mentioned any parties, which means she’s probably going out with Momo.

I don’t know what she sees in that … Tch, fine she has a great body and a great dancer, but I can sing and play instruments I can fcking serenade the wits out of you, and don’t get me started about how I look. Point is, there are people who are way better than Momo, but I guess it’s not really my place to tell her who to date. Then again, I’ve never backed down from a challenge before. Maybe I shouldn’t now?

“Damn, Sana, you’re gonna fry her eyelids off if you go out in that.”

Sana jumps a bit at the sound of my voice, but gives me a grin as she looks at me.

“Hey, honey bunny! And I don’t think it’s a good date unless Momo’s eyebrows start to sizzle a little, you know?”

“Pff… you really think that girl can stand the heat? I bet she can’t take more than a warm-up.”

“Oh, I think she’ll do fine. She has already seen me flirty drunk, so sober and hot shouldn’t be too hard for her. She’s been pretty stand-up so far!”

“Please, you need someone who can go toe to toe with a phoenix.”

“Ha! Hey, it’s not me that needs to rise again, hot cakes. Anyway, turn around. No free peeks.”

She smirks devilishly at me.

“What? Rip off.”

“You want a show, buy a ticket big shot.”

“Oh, are you selling now?”

Sana ignores that one, continuing to get dressed while I look out the door.

“I think Momo’s going to like this one!”

I roll my eyes.

“Does she even have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter