Week 07: The Unexpected Advisor

Housemates (SaNayeon Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 07: Monday

I can't believe the weekend went by so quickly. It's the last week of the quarter though, so everyone's busy studying. No big parties or get togethers or anything. You'd almost think I'd enrolled at a school or something, the way all these nerds clammed right up. Even Likey House was pretty quiet.

Today's classes were almost about making sure everyone understood the material on the test. Which basically means tonight is even more studying.

As I get to the top of the stairs, about to get into my room, I see Sana standing in her doorway. She's just staring inside like there's something in there.

I get to my own door, and she's still standing in her doorway... I'm not sure if I should see what's up or not. Maybe she just wants to be left alone? Then again, maybe it's something I can help with. After all, I'm her friend.

I quietly creep up behind Sana. Reaching out silently, I tickle her briefly right at the curve of her waist.

"AHH! Nayeon! Stop that!" She playfully hits me a few times then waggles a finger. The grin on her face tells me she's not really mad.

"Hey, cutie, what's up? Forget it's your room?" I ask teasingly.

"Oh... no. Sorry." She mumbles. She seems to go vacant for a moment and then just goes into her room kind of quietly.

Now I'm actually a little concerned. I mean, I'm not used to seeing Sana like this.

"No, really, Sana. What's up?" I ask once again, sounding serious this time.

"I'm fine... I just... Look, my final tomorrow is a big one and I've been studying all weekend, you know?" She starts, then she sits down on the edge of her bed and sighs. "And I still don't think I know this stuff."

"You gotta be doing better than I am, Sana."

"No offense honey bunny, but my desk hits the books harder than you do."

Sana smiles a bit. 

"None taken." I answer, smiling.

"I think I just need to relax a bit, but with everybody worried about finals nothing's going on. Heck, even Momo has to study. Apparently, if she fails another class her parents' gonna f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter