A LIttle More

Save Me With Your Voice

Few days passed and Jaejoong managed to move his head and right arm a little more, slowly the chains disappear and everything around him became a little clearer. Yunho hadn’t stop by, neither did Changmin but he didn’t blame them, even though he missed them, especially Yunho. He had to work. He tried to open his eyes but he couldn’t. The Doctors were more positive and cheered Jaejoong on.

He wanted to open his eyes, to see Yunho, how he looked like. He always wondered about his appearance and he tried again but he failed. Then one night, Yunho walked in and sat next to Jaejoong “Joongie I’m sorry! Don’t be mad okay?” he held his hand tightly and slowly began to fall asleep, his head resting on the bed and his other hand holding onto Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled mentally “you must be tired Yunho, sleep” he concentrated on his left arm and managed to move it with ease, struggling he moved it over him and softly moved it across Yunho’s hair, it was soft and short he moved his arm back and he quickly fell asleep, the sudden movement drained him from all his left over energy.

Weeks passed and Yunho barely had time to sleep, let alone visit Jaejoong, he pouted as another day passed and he mentally cursed all the work that was thrown at him, and what’s worse was he was being sent to Japan for promotion. Don’t get him wrong he loved to travel and explore new places but right now he wanted to be back in Seoul next to Jaejoong, waiting, helping him get better. He sighed as he looked out from his hotel window in Tokyo. “You must hate me now Joongie…” he felt sad and leaned his forehead on the cold glass and watched the streets below.

For Jaejoong, every day was a constant struggle to move. He hadn’t heard of Yunho in weeks and he was worried and sad. He was sad because he thought Yunho gave up on him and didn’t want to come, he understood his work but he wished he hadn’t fallen asleep that time. As he laid in bed trying to move his other arm he wondered why he kept fighting now.

For Yunho, every day that passed was torture and sadness, he looked at the calendar and saw his deadline was rapidly approaching, he didn’t know why he was here for this long. but he soon heard of the news that he was heading home soon, the first thing he was going to do was visit Jaejoong and beg for forgiveness “Fight Joongie… please don’t give up…for me please” he whispered as another long day of promoting and fansignings took place, till now Yunho didn’t know why he felt so much attraction towards Kim Jaejoong, was it because he was in a coma? Was it because he was helpless? Or is it something else?

But thanks to Yunho, Jaejoong managed to enjoy music again and wanted to start again, maybe with him next to his side. With the determination to become a singer again he worked hard every day. And every day that passed Jaejoong was able to move a little more. Inside his mind the chains loosen more and more until he was free from each grasp. After a week he shocked the doctors and nurses by moving his arms and legs, he heard Jolie cry with happiness as she watched him progress rapidly “I knew the guy was special… I knew he would help Jaejoong- Sshi!” she thought happily. Jaejoong still wasn’t fully in control of his body but he knew that somewhere inside him that he could do it.

The only thing he couldn’t do was speak, but he was saving that until Yunho comes back. He managed to get help by other doctors, slowly getting more control over his limbs, little by little, he managed to open his eyes, at first everything was blurry and unfocused, but I guess that happens when your eyes has been closed for over a year, once he fully opened his eyes and earning gasps from the female nurses, he slightly smiled as he could control his face muscles and continued with the rehab, everyone around him began to pitch in to help, those that believe he wasn’t going to make it regretted what they said and helped Jaejoong feel better.

Another week passed, a full month and a half passed and Jaejoong was in full control, the doctors knew it was a miracle that he woke up and was able to recover from the coma so quickly, the hospital discharged him soon after Jaejoong could walk and stand on his own for more than a minute and Jaejoong pouted as he headed out from his room “Yunho… where are you? You said you were going to be there…” he was sad that he wasn’t there and he felt a sharp pain in his chest, he said his good-byes and Jolie hugged him softly “Jaejoong-sshi, if I see Yunho I’ll make sure to tell him where to find you, good luck okay?” Jaejoong smiled and nodded.

 Not knowing as he headed towards the entrance with his head down, that at the same time Yunho walked past him, their shoulders brushing past each other slightly. Yunho didn’t notice Jaejoong walk by as he was thinking of one thing and that is to get to the other’s room.

Once Yunho walked in he was shocked to see Jaejoong wasn’t in bed and he felt his heart drop, he saw Jolie the nurse cleaning up as he nervously spoke “w-where’s Jae-Jaejoong?” he waited for her response and she looked at him “he’s not here anymore” Yunho eyes widen, was he too late? Did Jaejoong not make it? It was all his fault, Jolie giggled and shook her head “ah! Oppa no worries! He woke up and was discharged, he wanted to wait for you but we needed the room… I’m surprised you didn’t see him when you came in, he left a few minutes ago” Yunho was still in shock “H-he woke up?! h-he’s f-fine!? “ she nodded and looked towards the door “you should hurry oppa”

Yunho was still shocked then he snapped back to reality and nodded “thank you!” he ran out of the room and looked down the hall “where are you Jaejoong?”


_______________________________________________

>Author's Note<

Hello everyone~

another update today like i promised :D

okay about this chapter i sped things up a little biit and yay Jae is up, but not talking yet :/ but soon my readers soon ;)

This chapter was longer but i decided to cut it in two since there will be more chapters XD so watch for the next update!! <3