Meeting Someone New

Save Me With Your Voice

Several days passed and Yunho made sure he visited Jaejoong, and he made sure to stay with him as long as he could, which lately wasn’t as much as he wanted. He was sad that after all these days, Jaejoong didn’t move a bit, he began to slowly give up as he sat on his black leather couch in his apartment, he sighed as he rested his head on his arms which were on his knees “Hyung… are you okay?” Changmin walked over and sat next to him, while looking worriedly at his cousin.

Yunho shook his head “Minnie… I don’t know what to do, I want Jaejoong to wake up but nothing’s working…” Changmin frowned “you’re not going to give up are you?!” Yunho just stared at the ground and sighed “what should I do?” Changmin thought for a moment “Hyung, you have to be patient… he’s been trapped for a long time, I’m sure you’re words are reaching him in some way, don’t give up he needs you” Yunho looked at the younger and nodded, what was he thinking? Giving up? Never! “You’re right Minnie…hey! Want to go visit him? “Changmin nodded as they stood up and headed towards the door.

After the long wait to get there, they managed to make it to the hospital “Ugh… Rush hour !!” Changmin whined and Yunho laughed and pulled him along, once they got passed the receptionist they arrived at Jaejoong’s room. Both men walked in and Yunho quickly walked up to the sleeping figure “Jaejoong! I’m here, a little late but you know how Seoul gets busy around this time… anyways! I’m here to introduce you my cousin, Changmin” he smiled as Changmin nervously walked up to the foot of the bed and bowed slightly “uh… hello” he shyly said, he looked at Jaejoong and wondered was he really in a coma? He looks like he’s sleeping peacefully. Yunho nudged Min and he rubbed the back of his head “uh…It’s nice to meet you Jaejoong- sshi…” he then raised an eyebrow and looked at Yunho.

“Hyung, I have a question… how did you end up here? I mean why were you here in the first place?” Yunho was standing next to Jaejoong and looked at the younger boy “well… blame manager, I didn’t want to come but he begged me because some fan was internally ill and had no chance…so what happens? I fall for his stupid joke and came here and was ambushed by a million people. I ran and ended up here” he looked down at Jaejoong smiling warmly “maybe…I should thank manager” he chuckled as Changmin watched him and smiled “that’s why it sounded more emotional…” he looked at Jaejoong and nodded “okay I approve” he gave his cousin a thumbs up and Yunho raised his eyebrow “what are you talking about Minne?” Changmin smirked “noooothhinngggg ~” he smiled cutely and Yunho sighed.

Jaejoong was listening to everything, he giggled to himself as the new person, Changmin was it? Sounded shy talking to him but not his cousin “aw don’t be shy, I don’t bite! Hehe “ he listened closely as Yunho explained how he ended up in his room, he wondered why his manager said such a horrible joke to make him come and get pounced on, then again he agreed with Yunho about thanking him, he heard in his voice what sounded like happiness and something he couldn’t point out. “I want to thank him too Yunho”  he listened as Changmin talked to himself and nodded internally with Yunho “what are you talking about kid? Wait huh? Minnie?” Jaejoong was feeling a slight jealously and sadness that this kid got a nickname and Yunho only called him by his name, he pouted mentally but shook it away. “Kid you’re weird but you’re okay… I guess”

Time passed and Jaejoong just listened to what the two men were talking about, he wasn’t mad or anything, in fact he was happy that people actually cared and took time to be with him, he knew he wasn’t the fun person to be with at the moment but he appreciated what Yunho tried to do with bringing Changmin along. But all he wanted was to spend time with just Yunho, just him and himself alone, or that was just him being Selfish.

 Since he came in he hadn’t touch Jaejoong at all, and he was waiting for the moment Yunho would hold his hand or his cheek, he knew Yunho wanted to because he felt the heat of his hand close to his cold hands and he sighed mentally.  He listened to the stories they told and he felt nostalgic and wondered why and how he really came to be like this, all because one person, the person he trusted the most, betrayed him. He envied Yunho and Changmin for having happy lives and that made Jaejoong feel a new wave of hope and the will to fight. “I can’t stay like this forever right? I don’t want them to leave me… I don’t want to be alone”

As Jaejoong pondered on his question he heard a doctor walk in and by the sound of his voice he was surprised to see both Changmin and Yunho there “oh, hello I’m Dr. Lee… are you Mr. Kim’s friends?” ah Dr. Lee the only doctor that still had some hope for me, but hope sometimes doesn’t last long for some people.

Yunho nodded as he and Changmin bowed towards the Doctor “ah, Yes sir. We’re new friends of him and we visit him, is that alright?” the Doctor smiled and nodded “yes, yes! That’s fine boys. This young man needed someone from the outside world interacting with him” he smiled at Yunho and Changmin and then at Jaejoong “don’t keep your friends waiting ok? But take your time don’t push yourself or it’ll be harder to break out” he bowed his head and left the room saying he will come back later.

Jaejoong knew he was right “maybe if I take it slow… then these chains…these chains will disappear!” Jaejoong began to feel determine to break out of his curse, especially since Yunho, and Changmin were keeping him company and made him feel wanted.  Soon both Yunho and Changmin had to go and Changmin left first, leaving Yunho alone with Jaejoong “Jaejoong, please take care okay? I’m going to be busy for a few days but I promise I’ll come by and visit” then he held Jaejoong’s hand, he wanted to hold it all day but felt shy and embarrassed with Changmin around, but he missed the feeling of his soft  cold skin against his, he reached his free hand and lightly touched Jaejoong’s face “I’m sorry… I’ll come back okay?” he leaned down and was about to kiss his forehead but then pulled back.

He sighed as he let his hand go “Sorry… I bet you don’t like that, especially from a guy… I’m rooting for you to get better okay Jaejoong?” he gave the latters hand a light squeeze. As he walked towards the door, he didn’t see that Jaejoong’s finger twitched.

__________________________________________________

>Authors Note< Hello everyone~ so how did you like this chapter?

hmmm will Jae really fight back? will Yunho keep visiting him?

*insert suspense music* lol you must find out in the next chapter mwahahahah lol

anyways thank you for reading *bows* you guys are the best! and your comments encourage me to keep writing and improving on my chapters!! <3