Trapped in Darkness

Save Me With Your Voice

Everything was dark, no trace of light or nothing, an infinite pit of everlasting darkness.  The very hope of light vanishing every second that passed, for Jaejoong this was his life, his life that he began to accept. He didn’t know how long he was trapped in this state but as he looked up inside his mind he wished to see the light once again. Much like in movies or books where a person is walking endlessly in pure darkness, not knowing where that person is going, slowly loses their sanity? Well that’s what Jaejoong was feeling only difference was he was chained to nothing, floating immobile in the middle of nothing. He may not see but he could feel and hear his surroundings and he knew he was in a hospital, how long? For him it seems like eternity.

He began to believe he was alone, even in the real world he was alone, and no one was there for him. He was betrayed and broken. His dreams crushed and so he ended in the state that he was in. why he didn’t die, even he didn’t know. Every piece of hope began to leave him as he started to give up, every day was the same, nurses coming in and out, giving him words of hope he could tell was forced, he just wanted to lay there in deep quietness.

Today wasn’t any different, the nurse walks in and he knew she was the only nurse that actually cared, he knew she was new and young by the tone of her voice. “ah…it’s Jolie, I guess it’s day” he felt her pat his arm and felt the comfort she gave him. “thank you Jolie, only you care enough for someone like me…”he heard her about to leave, he was ready to be in complete silence when a new voice startled him, he stayed still even though he didn’t have any choice and listened carefully. He heard Jolie leave and he sighed to himself, maybe it was his imagination. Until a voice, a man’s voice filled the quiet room “Kim Jaejoong?” he heard his name being called out, was he a doctor? He didn’t know but if he was he just wanted to be alone, that’s how it was supposed to be. Then he heard him speak again “you’ve been here this long?” Jaejoong mentally sighed “yes, yes I know far too long for a coma patient right? Now leave…please” he sighed again when he felt the man walk up next to him and the next words shocked him “You must be lonely…”

Jaejoong felt his heart tighten; this person is the only person since he came here that said that to him, he said it with a sad tone and caring tone. “Yes, I’m lonely… you have no idea what It’s like trapped here…not able to move or speak yet able to listen…” then all he heard was silence, he guessed this person didn’t know what to say, well he is talking to someone that can’t reply back, then he spoke “my name is Jung Yunho~” Jaejoong smiled to himself, the first smile he made in so long “Jung…Yunho?” he felt his heart skip a beat, he like the ring of his name and wondered what he looked like. He heard his person pull up a chair and just sat there. Jaejoong began to feel self-conscious knowing Yunho was probably looking at him.

Time passed and it was quiet but it wasn’t the dreadful torture, it actually felt nice and comforting, no one, not even nurses would stay with him this long. “Isn’t he getting bored?... I hope not… I’m sorry if I’m not fun to be around…” Jaejoong began to fall asleep when the door opened and Jolie walked in, he heard Yunho standup “I should go then… bye Jaejoong” Jaejoong panicked and wanted to stop him from leaving, but he couldn’t even move his hand, his heart began to race as he heard footsteps leave “no…don’t go…” Jaejoong didn’t know why he didn’t want Yunho to go, he only just met him today but it felt so nice and comfortable around him, he didn’t feel lonely anymore. But that changed once he left, Jaejoong was sad as Jolie spoke to him telling him the Yunho was good looking. Now Jaejoong wanted to know what he looked like even more. What caught him by surprise was she said to fight so I could meet him. “hmm maybe I’ll stick around another day…”

….

The next day was boring, Jaejoong waited for Yunho who said he was going to come but he never did, he felt sad and depressed as he toned everything around him out, he just wanted to sleep and let the day pass by. He was sleeping when he heard a door open and someone walking in, he woke up not literally but in his mind he did and heard Yunho’s voice, Jaejoong became more alert as Yunho explained he had work, he felt him pull up a chair next to him and he asked “having good dreams?” Jaejoong blushed “well… I was dreaming on what you would look like so yea I guess it’s good dreams…” he listened as Yunho’s deep strong voice filled his mind then he felt something on his cheek, Yunho’s hand was gently his cheeks, leaving a trail of warmth, Jaejoong felt his pulse quicken at his touch and he said “it’s almost winter and snow may fall..” Jaejoong was shocked to know it was winter already “ah snow… I love snow… oh how I wish to wake up and see it with you…”

Jaejoong felt Yunho’s finger on his lips and his heart skipped a beat, why is Yunho making him feel like this? Then Yunho explained he was a singer and a sharp pain hit Jaejoong “a singer… how lucky…” he didn’t want to hear anything more when Yunho began to sing part of a song, and Jaejoong was in shock, his voice was filled with so much emotions and power, Jaejoong wanted to cry at how amazing it sounded he was envious of Yunho for being able to pursue his dream and he asked if he had a dream too “yes Yunho, I did… and you’re living my dream… I may never wake up so it’s no use… “

Yunho kept talking to him, giving him hope and he stopped as his voice cracked and he held his hand, Jaejoong loved the warmth it gave and it pained him to hear him cry “Yunho… don’t cry… we just met… do I even have a chance again? Will you really be there?”

Soon Yunho left, his hand still felt the lingering warmth of Yunho and the soft kiss on his forehead that made him feel alive, oh how he wished he could move again as he felt the over whelming aloneness once again, as he laid there he began to think “I will fight… maybe my life isn’t over yet…” and he slowly fell asleep for the night.

_________________________________________

>Author's note< okay i'm going to write my AN like this it looks more organize and not part of the story lol

so about this chapter... i'm deeply disappointed in it mostly becasue i woke up with this chapter all planned out but was away from my computer all day so everything went bye bye and two my brain is dead... blame math homework >.<

i'm sorry T-T

if you still confused or have any questions it'll must likely be answered soon ^^

T-T my brain is deep fried and mush... stupid college algebra *sigh* headache now... well i'll update soon :D