Torture

Save Me With Your Voice

 

Jaejoong was going insane staying with Hyun Joong, and when sat in the studio, he crawled into a corner and slept. He remembered the past week of Hyun Joong having coke everywhere, and making him remember horrible things that happened in the past that made him cry. Yunho walked in and spotted Jaejoong in the corner and he rushed over “Jae? Hey.. boo you okay?” he kneeled down and placed his hand on his shoulder, Jaejoong jerked up scared and saw it was just Yunho he relaxed “Yunnie” he whined and wrapped his arms around him “Yunnie~ I miss you!! I hate it there, its torture! What he’s doing is cruel and unusual!” he sobbed as Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and pulled him closer “aw boo, I tried talking to the director but he won’t change his mind, you have to be strong, for me okay boo?” Jaejoong sniffed and slowly nodded, he still looked down as Yunho slowly lifted his chin up and they looked into each other’s eyes.

Yunho leaned in and kissed Jaejoong’s lower cheek almost on the corner of his mouth, he didn’t want to kiss him directly on the lips in case Changmin was lying and he didn’t like him. He smiled as Jaejoong blushed and looked down again, he leaned his head on Yunho’s chest “thank you Yunnie, I will be stronger for you!” Yunho nodded and kissed the top of his head “that’s my boojae!” Jaejoong blushed and buried his face into Yunho’s chest, after a few minutes he pulled back and smiled “Yunnie~ I’m almost done with the song, we should practice it!” Yunho nodded and helped Jaejoong stand up, he walked to the piano and sat down, and Jaejoong walked over and sat next to him and smiled “ready?” Yunho nodded as he began to play the song. They stopped quite a few times as Jaejoong taught Yunho another part of the song.

After they were down, Yunho turned to Jaejoong “the song is really nice Joongie, it touched my heart, I loved it! What’s the meaning behind it?” Jaejoong looked down and blushed, he mumbled “you” but Yunho didn’t catch it and tilted his head “huh?” Jaejoong shook his head “nothing! We s-should start recording no?” Yunho chuckled at his shyness and nodded “yes, I’ll let Changmin know” for the rest of the day Yunho and Jaejoong practiced until they hit the right notes, the music was so beautiful that it drew attention from the other trainees.

….

Jaejoong arrived back at Hyun Joong’s apartment and he threw himself on his bed, he didn’t want to deal with the other male for the rest of the day, he pulled out his notebook and scribbled the last verse he and Yunho came up with earlier and he smiled to himself “there almost done!” he giggled to himself and closed the notebook and slowly started to fall asleep. Not knowing Hyun Joong was once again spying on him “almost done huh? Perfect”

Days later after intense recording of the song, Jaejoong leaned his head on Yunho’s shoulder “Yunnie~ I’m nervous… what if the fans don’t like me?” Yunho smiled and wrapped his arm around Jaejoong’s small frame “fans won’t like you? I think they would fall in love with you” Yunho pouted and looked away as Jaejoong looked at him “Yunnie? What’s wrong?” Yunho shook his head “just that… nah nothing” Jaejoong pouted and leaned closer to Yunho “come on tell me Yunnie~” he pleaded and Yunho sighed as he gave in to Jaejoong’s cuteness “it’s just, the fans will love you, and I don’t know… I’m jealous” Yunho blushed as Jaejoong’s eyes widen “jealous? Why?” Yunho looked down still blushing “they would want to be with you, and some fans are crazy… I might lose you to one of them” Jaejoong smiled and hugged the other male tightly “aw, Yunnie! Don’t worry! I’m only for you!” his eyes widen in shock as covered his mouth and looked away blushing “I mean… until you confess to the person you like… then… I guess…” Yunho covered his mouth “don’t say it, you’re always mine” Jaejoong blushed and slowly nodded behind Yunho’s hand. Both male stayed quiet as they went back to recording the final session.