Making My Way to The Top

Save Me With Your Voice

The following weeks Jaejoong worked hard to improve his speech, he still became tired but he didn’t stutter as much, One day while in the studio Yunho was sitting next to Jaejoong and asked “Joongie… I meant to ask you… how you know so much about composing?” Jaejoong looked up at him and looked back down and took a deep breath “I…I wanted, T-to be a singer…”

Yunho looked at him shocked “really?! But what happened?” Jaejoong kept looking down “K-Kim Hyun Joong…” Yunho hissed and looked away “that guy, always causing problems. No one likes him and he treats everyone like trash. He just acts like prince for his fans” Yunho pretended to gag and Jaejoong chuckled then looked at him “We…Grew up t-together. We…wanted to be singers. But…” he looked down “he betrayed me…” Yunho saw Jaejoong tremble and wrapped his arms around him “That !” Jaejoong nodded “He stole my…s-songs and claimed it…a-as his” Yunho couldn’t believe what he heard “the nerve on that guy! Jae you have to tell someone!”

Jaejoong shook his head “I have no prove…that t-those songs are mine anymore…” Yunho sighed and hugged his tighter “is that why? You were in a coma?” Jaejoong slowly nodded. Then bit his lip. He blushed and looked up into Yunho’s eyes “Yunho… Thank You”

Yunho blushed as he saw happiness and a hint of love in the smaller male’s brown eyes. He smiled and leaned his forehead on his “don’t thank you Joongie” Jaejoong shook his head slowly still looking into Yunho’s strong eyes “You saved me…I can never repay you for everything y-you did… Yunnie” Jaejoong smiled as Yunho blushed deeply.

“Jaejoong, just being here with me is enough” he lifted his hand up and gently his cheek with the back of his hand “Jae, what are you going to do?” Jaejoong leaned into his hand and smiled “I’m going…to work hard and make my…way back to being a...singer and show…Hyun Joong…to not mess with…m-me” Jaejoong panted and Yunho smiled “That’s my BooJae, be strong! I’ll talk to manager and director to let you have an audition ok?” Jaejoong grinned and wrapped his arms around Yunho’s neck “T-Thank you Yunnie!”

Yunho smiled and looked lovingly at him when he leaned down and kissed his cheek “mmm Joongie, you’ll be great I know it” Jaejoong blushed and Yunho pulled away “I’ll be back okay? I’m going to talk to director” Jaejoong pouted because Yunho pulled away and he already missed his warmth but then smiled and nodded “okay” soon Yunho left and Jaejoong placed his hand over his heart “he k-kissed my cheek!” his other hand traveled to his cheek and lightly touched the area that was kissed and he blushed a deep red “d-does…he like me?” Jaejoong felt his pulse quicken and shook his head “I hope so!” he giggled and looked towards the piano and stood up.

“will you let me… play you? O-one more time let me borrow your sound” he gently moved his fingers across the smooth surface and sat in front of the keys and placed his hand on top and closed his eyes.

Yunho quickly walked to the director’s office right when he walked out “Ah Director! Manager! I have a favor to ask” the older man looked at him and smiled “what is it Yunho?” Yunho rubbed the back of his head “I know the time for auditions passed but, there’s one person that you need to see! He has so much talent!” the smaller older man looked at him and slowly shook his head “I’m sorry Yunho but rules are rules he has to wait” Yunho sighed but didn’t give up “please Director! Just look at him once!”

Yunho didn’t stop and kept begging until the director sighed “this boy better be special Yunho” Yunho blushed and nodded “he is! You won’t be disappointed” they were heading towards the studio when they heard a piano playing and a soft voice singing. They looked at each other and opened the door slightly and saw Jaejoong playing the piano and signing, he was struggling to keep his breath but it still sounded heavenly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyziJxVbJg&feature=related )

Yunho was in awe and watched how Jaejoong poured everything in his heart on the little piece of music, he felt shivers travel down his spine as his voice, shaky as it was hit his soul. He glanced over at the director and manager and they were too in a trance. Once Jaejoong finished they smiled and opened the door, Jaejoong was shocked but relaxed once he saw Yunho. The tiny man walked up to him and asked “What is your name?” Jaejoong bowed his head and replied “K-Kim Jaejoong”

“Kim Jaejoong? Sounds familiar….” Jaejoong nodded “sir, I…I’m the one that…Tried out with Kim Hyun Joong” The director looked at him in disbelief “so you are the boy that he said you tried to take his songs… hmmm… after listening to you sing… I highly doubt what he said was true..” Jaejoong looked at him shocked “when he sang his so called songs, I felt nothing no emotions nothing… but with you it was different, I felt like crying” he looked at Yunho “thank you for showing me the boy” he turned to Jaejoong “once your voice is better, I will let you have an audition” he gave Jaejoong a small smile before heading out.

Yunho grinned and hugged Jaejoong “that was amazing Jae! You sing like an angel” he whispered into his ear “my angel” Jaejoong blushed and looked at Yunho “Yunnie…do you l-“ then he was cut off by Changmin running through the door “I’m hungry!!!” Jaejoong looked away embarrassed and Yunho glared at Changmin.

__________________________________________

>Authors note<

 

Hey told you i'll update, i'm kinda disappoint in this chapter but hmm it all depends on you guys T-T

 

and for those that wanted to see my trailer here's the hyper link of it

 

http://youtu.be/jq0Ohk_PoyA