Audition time

Save Me With Your Voice

The following morning Jaejoong paced around the room, he was nervous and he didn’t know where he was walking when he walked into a pole, he fell back “oww!” he shot his hands up to his face and rubbed the stop that he got hit. Yunho ran over after hearing him shout out and kneeled down next to him “Joongie, are you okay?!”

Jaejoong shook his head and he began to tremble “I’m nervous! And the pain in forehead isn’t helping!” he covered his face with his palms and Yunho smiled, he softly removed his hands away from his face and gently raised his chin up so he could see his face, he moved his bangs out of the way and smiled “there isn’t any mark, that’s good. Does it hurt?” Jaejoong nodded childishly and Yunho had to restrain himself from saying aw. He blushed as he leaned forward and softly kissed his forehead “there, and here for good luck” he leaned forward and softly pecked the tip of his nose.

Jaejoong froze and eyes went wide before blushing a deep shade of red, Yunho helped him up and hugged him tightly “don’t be nervous! You’ll do fine ok? Just forget everyone is there, just pretend I’m… “ Yunho bit his lip, changing his mind about what he was going to say and instead say “just pretend you’re alone and sing with all your heart ok?” Jaejoong looked at him and nodded “thank you Yunnie!” he smiled brightly and Jaejoong was called to the stage. He looked at me and smiled “I got to go now!”

Yunho nodded and started to back towards the door to the audience “Hwaiting!” he started to turn around when Jaejoong called him “Yunnie!” Yunho turned right when Jaejoong ran up to him and pecked him on the cheek “thank you again!” Yunho’s eyes widen as he blushed and simply nodded. He watched Jaejoong hurried towards the stage and Yunho turned to head to the audience, tripping along the way, but he managed to reach his seat next to Changmin in one piece. Changmin looked at and didn’t even want to know what happened.

Soon Jaejoong walked onto the stage and the director asked him questions like how long he sang, and other simple questions then the director asked “so Jaejoong, why do you want to become a singer?” Jaejoong smiled “I love to sing, and I know Music can heal a lot of people, I want to be the one that can help people to achieve their dreams no matter what” we heard a soft scoffed and I looked to see Hyun Joong shaking his head “so he talks, and what kind of answer is that? More like trying to take other peoples music” I growled and Changmin held me back and shook his head and mouth ‘not now’

The director nodded and asked “can you please sing us something?” Jaejoong nodded and turned towards the piano and sat in front of it and took a deep breath and placed his hands on the keys and nodded while smiling then started signing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeAEI8qO50I) hearing him sing made my mouth fall open, not only me everyone else in the room too, his voice sounded better than anything he had ever heard. It wasn’t shaky or strained, it was perfect. And Yunho felt his heart beat faster. Usually the singing audition is a minute long but everyone was so entranced by his voice that the director wanted to hear all of the song. I glanced to my side and saw Hyun Joong clenching his jaw and throwing deadly glares towards Jaejoong, I smirked as I looked back at him and smiled.

Once the song finished, everyone stood up to clap except Hyun Joong who stood up and walked out of the room, before kicking a chair knocking it down. The director quieted everyone down and turned to Jaejoong “thank you! You are done; we’ll let you know soon ok?” Jaejoong nodded and bowed before heading towards backstage. I nudged Changmin and we both hurried over to him “Joongie!” I called out and he turned, he smiled brightly and ran to us. I gave him a big hug “that was amazing! Truly amazing!!” Jaejoong smiled “t-thank y-you!” he pulled away and let Changmin hug him as well when two voices appeared we turned to see Junsu and Yoochun walk up to us.

“Jaejoong! We heard you were auditioning and we stopped by and wow that was mind blowing!” Yoochun said with a smile and Junsu stated “you got your voice back! I’m glad!” Jaejoong nodded “thank you Junsu, your advice helped so much!” Junsu blushed and looked away “nah, only helping a friend, hey good luck in getting in!” Jaejoong nodded smiling and Changmin looked at everyone and said “we should celebrate! And go out and eat!!” Yunho sighed “is food all you think about?” Changmin nodded happily “of course! Are you coming too hyungs?” he looked over at Yoochun and Junsu who looked at each other and nodded.

Jaejoong chuckled “but Minnie, I don’t know if I made it, how can we celebrate yet?” Changmin scoffed “hyung if they don’t pick you, they will be sorry! And it was hilarious seeing Hyun Joong walking out like that!! His face was price less!!!” they laughed and headed towards a restaurant to eat a well-deserved meal.  

______________________________________________

>Authors note< yay two updates!! :3

anywasy after watching that video for this chapter i must say i fell in love with Jaejoong all over again *cries* his voice is just pure amazing!

lol