New Roommate

Save Me With Your Voice

Yunho sat up and glanced at Jaejoong who was looking at Changmin “what’s wrong Minnie?” the younger boy walked up to them and rubbed the back of his neck “I just got back from the director’s office…and he wanted me to tell you Jae hyung that…”both men looked at the younger “that what?” asked a frustrated Yunho “well… that Jaejoong is moving to a new apartment…”

Jaejoong’s eyes widen “what? But I thought it was okay to live with you two…” he looked down sadly and Yunho wrapped his arm around his shoulder “how is that a problem Min?” the younger male looked at him “well, he’s not living alone… the director wants him to live with Kim Hyun Joong” he closed his eyes not wanting to see his cousin and hyung’s reaction.

Both Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other with widen eyes and back at Changmin “WHAT?!?” they both shouted. Changmin slowly opened one eye to see Jaejoong looking scared and Yunho was pissed off. “I don’t know! Director said that it would help Jae hyung get used to the other artists… which I don’t get…” Yunho’s grip tighten around Jaejoong’s shoulder “what is that old man thinking?!” Jaejoong who was silent frowned “but why him? Is he planning something?” Jaejoong brought his hand up to his mouth and softly bit his finger. Yunho shook his head slightly “I don’t know…”

Jaejoong then brought both hands up and covered his face, he slightly sobbed and Yunho brought him into his chest for a tight hug “Joongie… it’s going to be okay…he wouldn’t dare do anything” Jaejoong shook his head “it’s not that… I just… I won’t be able to see you or Minnie as much since we’re busy…” Yunho looked down “we’ll make it work ok? Besides we got to work on our song” he placed his hand under Jaejoong’s chin and softly rose it “don’t worry okay?” he leaned forward and pecked Jaejoong’s nose and smiled. Jaejoong blushed and nodded “okay Yunnie…”

Changmin who was watching their lovey dovey moment crossed his arms “you two look so cute, you two should get together” Jaejoong blushed and looked down “but… Yunnie… you have someone you like right?” Changmin looked at his cousin and tilted his head and Yunho smiled and covered his blushing face with one hand while his other hand ruffled Jaejoong’s hair. Changmin rolled his eyes and shook his head “oh Jae hyung… you so clueless” he chuckled as Jaejoong pouted.

….

Jaejoong slowly made his way to Hyun Joong’s apartment and knocked, he waited a few seconds before the door opened and his ex-best friend stood at the door with a towel over his head “oh… it’s you” he walked in and Jaejoong walked in too. He looked around the clean apartment and Hyun Joong turned to him “look, you may live here now but that doesn’t mean you’re welcomed here” Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he was shown his room, it was more like a closet than room since it was so small but Jaejoong wasn’t really expecting anything better from him. He set his luggage down and Hyun Joong leaned against the door “there’s only Coke to drink so help yourself” he smirked as Jaejoong tensed up “you know I can’t stand Coke ” Hyun Joong chuckled “of course, that’s why I got it” he laughed as he left the room and Jaejoong sighed and sat on the small bed “this is going to …”

He reached into his luggage and pulled out his lyric notebook and opened it to the page where he last left off, he smiled at his progress and leaned back against the wall and bit the end of his pen as he thought of a new verse. He blushed when he remembered Changmin’s words “we look cute together?” he shook his head and softly hit the side of his head “must concentrate on this song”

Jaejoong didn’t know that he was being eavesdropped by Hyun Joong and he smirked “New song… its going to be mine”