The Past Haunts

Save Me With Your Voice

 Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong arrived the following day pretty early, Yunho and Changmin had to record and then they had to go and rehearse for the show before the live recording, it was going to be a long day for everyone. Once we arrived at the t.v station Yunho walked ahead to look for his manager when he stopped and spotted someone leaning against the wall, that person looked at Yunho and smiled, but Yunho knew behind that smile is some evil intentions, this person may look like the dream guy any girl would want, but the true him and you would hate his guts, and they say Kyuhyun was evil, nope not even close, he’s evil but in that cute annoying way but not this guy. Not that he hated him, much but he had the most displeasing aura around him that Yunho tried to stay away.

He pushed himself off the wall and walked towards Yunho, “Ah Dongsaeng!! I see you’re finally here” he smiled that fake plastered smile as Yunho raised his eyebrow “what are you doing here?” the other pretended to be hurt “is that any way to talk to your senior? Hmmm? And why else would I be here? I’m performing too and I’m going to win too” Yunho narrowed his eyes and scoffed “not this time, I’m taking the crown” the man laughed and shook his head before smirking “of course, and good choice in taking that kids song, they’re priceless… look where it got me” he smirked as Yunho looked at him confused.

Right then Jaejoong and Changmin walked up to them and Jaejoong froze in place No…why is he here?!? Jaejoong thought as Yunho looked at him and saw a mixed array of emotions from hatred, anger and confusion flashed across his face. He looked at me as he heard what he said and shook his head, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He misunderstood! “Jae, I didn’t…” He looked away from me and looked at the man who was smirking “glad to see your still alive Jaejoong, unfortunately…” I saw Jaejoong clenching his jaw and tighten his fist as if he was trying to hold back his anger they know each other? What’s going on?”

Suddenly Jaejoong lunched forward and landed a punch across his face, I stood there as he fell to the ground holding his cheek “What the hell Jaejoong!?” he cried out as Jaejoong had tears falling, I had to hold my laughter in but I turned serious when he stood up and laughed “why don’t you say anything huh dongsaeng?” Jaejoong eyes widen as he looked down then the man laughed “you can’t talk?! Wow that is priceless!! And you were the best of the best, I don’t need to worry about anything!” He kept laughing as he walked away.

I turned to Jaejoong who was shaking and tears falling out, I placed my hands on his shoulder “Jaejoong, do you know him? What was he talking about?!” Jaejoong pushed my hands away and shook his head; Changmin growled “why is he doing here?” Yunho sighed “he’s performing too…” Changmin placed his hand on his head “I hate that guy… that Kim Hyun Joong” Jaejoong wiped his eyes and Yunho looked at him and lifted his chin up to see his tears still there “hey, Joongie, don’t cry. What happened with him in the past is that the past, don’t believe what he said about your song ok? Everything will be cleared at the live recording, and he will worry when you start talking!”

Jaejoong slowly nodded as Yunho softly wiped his tears away. “be strong ok? I’m going to perform for you” he looked away and blushed, Jaejoong blushed too and Changmin smiled “come on hyung you need to get ready, and I need to give the CD to the sound people, hopefully they don’t mess up like always, geez they need to teach them better hmph” Yunho chuckled as Changmin walked away and looked back at Jaejoong “you have to wait in the main room where the audience is going to be ok?” Jaejoong nodded and walked the way Yunho told him..

____________________________________________________

 

>Authors Note< so how is it so far? i cut this chapter in two because it would have been too long lol and plus I want more chapters

I bet you would have never guess it was Hyun Joong huh? ;) lol actually idk why i picked him, he was the first person to pop in my head XD  hope you all like it <3