It's over

Save Me With Your Voice

 

After a week of recording and photo shooting both Yunho and Jaejoong were ready to debut, they already released the preview of the song online and so far there were good reactions from Yunho’s fans, and Jaejoong already earned some fans of his own. Back at the apartment Jaejoong got ready to go to the studio and left hurriedly. Not knowing Hyun Joong was still there.

Hyun Joong smirked as he heard the door close and he walked out, he headed over to Jaejoong’s room and looked around until he spotted the notebook and he flipped through it and found the song, he smirked as he ripped the page out and read over the lyrics “hmph, with this I’m going to win” he didn’t know that this song is what they used, he always heard Jaejoong sing or hum a different song. Hyun Joong headed towards the studio memorizing the lyrics as he walked into the recording studio and told the person there to start recording, he didn’t stop all day and the song sounded perfect.

“Jaejoong, you are going down” he smirked as the producer agreed on the way the song sounded, in a few days would be Jaejoong’s debut stage and Hyun Joong was confident he was going to win.

In another studio room, Yunho was sitting down admiring Jaejoong as he practice his vocals and he blushed when Jaejoong caught Yunho looking at him, he smiled and walked over to him “it’s almost the big day” Yunho reached out and held Jaejoong’s hands and nodded “yup! Are you still nervous?” Jaejoong slowly shook his head “not really, I know you’re going to be there with me so I don’t have to worry” Yunho nodded and pulled Jaejoong on his lap, he wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned his head on his shoulder as Changmin walked in, he got used to seeing them all affection with each other and he was annoyed that they wouldn’t confess to each other, he smiled as he looked at them “hyungs~ I brought you something as a present!” he pulled out a bag and set it on one of the tables.

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other and got up, they walked over to the table as Changmin pulled out a box and opened it, it was a cake and it looked delicious. Jaejoong looked at Changmin and jumped on him hugging him tightly “thank you Minnie!” the youngest laughed and hugged him back “You’re welcome! Now you better rock that stage okay?!” both Yunho and Jaejoong nodded as they dug in.

A few days later, Jaejoong and Yunho were standing backstage as they heard the crowd beginning to fill the venue. The show would be broadcasted nationwide and also through Youtube. Yunho was leaning against the wall watching Jaejoong and was amused at how excited and nervous the smaller male was being, he reached out and grabbed his arm as he walked by and pulled in it a hug “this is Jae, you ready?” Jaejoong nodded when they heard a scoffed and they looked up, Hyun Joong walked towards them with a smirked on his face “don’t count on it, I’m going to win and he’s going to disappear” Yunho growled as Jaejoong walked up to him “Hyun Joong just shut up, you done enough harm to me and I will wipe that smirk from your face” Hyun laughed, “I don’t think so, my song is a hit” he laughed as he was called to get ready “looks like I’m going first” he smirked and walked towards the stage.

Yunho and Jaejoong walked over to the edge of the curtain and watched as how Hyun Joong’s fans screamed for him, they rolled their eyes as the song started and I sounded familiar, Jaejoong gasped and looked at Yunho “that’s our song! He took our song!” Yunho growled as his fist rolled into a ball and suddenly they heard boo’s from the audience and the stage director stopped the music as the companies director walked onto the stage “Hyun Joong, where did you get that song?” the tall male frowned “I wrote it” another round of boo’s was heard and the old man shook his head “show the video! And Yunho and Jaejoong come here please”

They looked at each other and walked out, the crowd cheered as the old man quieted them, Hyun Joong looked at the old man “what do you think you’re doing?! I was performing my song” the old man glared at him “your song!? Are you sure about that?” suddenly it got darker and a screen as backstage scenes of Yunho and Jaejoong’s recording of the same song was shown and footage of Jaejoong writing the song “do you still say it’s yours?” Hyun Joong stepped back “how is this possible?! You!” he turned to Jaejoong but Yunho stood in front of him, shielding him “you were practicing another song, that’s not possible that this is yours?!”

Yunho smirked “it is ours; you’re just stupid to notice we already released the song to the world, now everyone on this world knows what fraud you are!” Hyun Joong looked towards the crowd who was boo ing and he frowned “not possible! I am the best!” the old man frowned “Kim Hyun Joong, you are fired from my company and no other record companies will hire you for what you did!” Jaejoong looked at Hyun Joong “You caused me harm and put me in a coma, it was your fault I was almost died, for almost two years I waited to have my revenge!” the crowd chanted Jaejoong and Yunho’s name as Hyun Joong looked around before being pulled away by security.

The old man looked towards the crowd “let’s have the real performers sing their song shall we?” the crowd cheered and started chanting “YunJae, YunJae” both Jaejoong and Yunho blushed and smiled as the song started and both sang their hearts out. The crowd cheered as the song finished and Yunho held Jaejoong’s hand which made the crowd roar even louder, they bowed as the lights dimmed marking the end of Jaejoong’s debut stage. 

 

________________________________

authors note: sorry for not updating this story!!!

sorry if its rushed i have class now. next chapter is the last sorry!!!!