Finding My Voice

Save Me With Your Voice

Jaejoong sat at the edge of his seat as Yunho walked onto the stage, and Jaejoong couldn’t help but blush, his whole image changed and he smiled, he felt the feelings of an artist as he stood there, he didn’t seem nervous and Jaejoong watched him, Yunho first sang Winter Rose and it captivated everyone with his soothing voice, Jaejoong closed his eyes and let his voice capture his mind and heart.

Yunho sang his heart out and knew Jaejoong was watching, he couldn’t see him because of the lights but he knew he was there, and he wanted to show him all of his feelings. He only focused on Jaejoong and that’s why didn’t feel nervous or uneasy, he enjoyed being on stage and wanted to show the world his talent.

Jaejoong opened his eyes, he saw Yunho was looking towards the cameras but somehow he felt the song was meant for him. And as the song ended his new song played and Jaejoong looked down. But looked up when he felt the strong powerful voice, he hadn’t heard him sing like this while he watched him record and Jaejoong nodded I shouldn’t be afraid anymore… I’m going to move forward, I’m going to be stronger. Suddenly Jaejoong felt like a huge weight was lifted from his heart and shoulders and a flash of light cleared his mind, he felt free and he smiled. He opened his mouth “..Y-Yun…” he frowned and tried again I can’t do this! Come on! “Y-Yun…Yunho” he grinned from ear to ear as he finally spoke.

His voice was shaky and he was panting but he did it “Y-Yunho…” he couldn’t wait to see him and surprise him. Soon the song ended and the crowd went wild, Jaejoong clapped because he couldn’t cheer yet and Yunho flashed a smile before leaving the stage.

Jaejoong didn’t pay attention he was still captivated by Yunho’s voice until Hyun Joong came up as the final performer and sang, one of his songs, Jaejoong gripped the bleacher and glared at him as the crowd cheered for him, not as long but they still did if his fans knew he stole those songs, and that he’s a fake, oh how I would like to see his face once he finished both Yoochun and Junsu came back out and asked everyone to vote and they will announce the winners. Jaejoong heard everyone around him whisper “who do I vote for? I’m Hyun Joong fan but… Yunho’s song made me want to cry, it was so powerful” “I like Yunho’s songs it had a lot of meaning, you could even feel the emotions, like he was singing to someone!” “I’m defiantly voting for Yunho!” Jaejoong blushed and smiled as he voted for Yunho as well.

Soon all the artists were called on stage and the MCs were handed the envelope with the winner, and the long suspense moment when they take forever to open the envelope and read it out loud Jaejoong was biting his lower lip as he clasped his hands together when Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other and both shouted “The winner is! … YUNHO with his new song!!” The crowd roared and Jaejoong laughed at Hyun Joong’s reaction, he clapped and Yunho bowed to everyone before taking the Mic “Thank you everyone for letting me win! But I must say something; I really couldn’t have won this alone. And that song, my new one all credits goes to the one that wrote it, I didn’t do much honestly! And the composer is Kim Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong’s mouth fell open and felt tears build up “Yunho… he didn’t take my song as his own… he is different!” he blushed as his heart literally began to beat outside his chest. Once the show was over and everyone left, Jaejoong walked to the backstage area and saw Yunho surrounded by other artists and congratulating him. He waited for them to leave and he instantly became nervous “what if he doesn’t like my voice?” he slowly walked up to him who had his back turned to him and took a deep breath “Y-Yunho” he blushed and Yunho turned and was shocked that it was him “Jaejoong?! You spoke!” Jaejoong nodded while blushing and opened his mouth “C-con-congragu..lations” he smiled and looked down.

Yunho stood there frozen and blushed at the sound of his voice, it sound so heavenly he felt his heart go crazy, he smiled widely as tears fell and hugged the small male tightly “Jaejoong! You spoke!! I’m so happy!” he picked Jaejoong up and spun him around, Jaejoong gasped and held on tight but smiled, when Yunho stopped they were a few inches away from each other’s face, Yunho looked into Jaejoong’s eyes and they were leaning in closing the gap in between their lips when a gasp made them pull away, they saw it was Changmin who had his eyes covered “really hyungs? Really?! At least kiss when no one’s around geez” Yunho glared at him and Jaejoong blushed “M-Minnie…I.C-can…t-alk” he panted and Changmin’s eyes widen “Hyung!! You spoke!!!!” he clapped and smiled showing his mis matched eyes “and finally if I do say so myself!” all of them laughed as they made their way home for a celebratory feast.

 

____________________________________

>Authors Note<

Wow three updates in one day!! but anything for my lovely readers! so how you like it so far? Jae can speak!! and Yunho gave him credit!! now onward to payback!! mwahahahaha

lol okay well i hope you enjoyed these three chapters, now i must go and do homework i have been neglacting D: *cries in corner*