Plan in action

Save Me With Your Voice

Hello everyone!! did you miss me? hehe okay! i got one chapter done now, i'll post the other one in the morning or after classes are done :3

i couldn't write these next chapters with out your help and like i siad i will credit you guys! so the following ideas i used was all thanks to

 

@mspitfire and @Luna322471

 

thank you thank you!!! <3 <3

 

everyone gave me great ideas and i wanted to use all of them but i can't T-T so enjoy this chapter for now :3

 

____________________

 

The following weeks Jaejoong was in training, he pouted as he listened to his vocal instructor along with other trainees, he hadn’t seen or spoken to Yunho much in two weeks and it was killing him inside, he saw them at the apartment but they would get home tired and fall asleep early, he didn’t blame them and Yunho tried his best to stay up and work on their duet, even if they would leave really early in the morning and they didn’t want Jaejoong to suffer getting up early as well. He sighed softly once more and wished the day ended so he could visit Yunho.

Meanwhile in the other part of the building a certain individual was leaning over the dressing room counter, his hands resting on the surface and his head hung low, he was in deep thought as he looked up slowly at the mirror in front of him “you’ll be sorry for coming back here again Jaejoong, you think you can bring me down…think again” he smirked towards his reflection and stood up, he straighten his clothes and turned to head out the door, he headed towards the director’s office and knocked on the door, he heard a voice telling him to go in and he opened the door and closed it behind him “sir?” he bowed and walked up to the desk. He looked at the old man who was looked through files of the new trainees “yes Hyun Joong?” I blinked and sat down in one of the chairs “sir, I have something important to talk to you about, about Jaejoong” the old man stopped what he was doing and looked up at him, he took his glasses “about what?”

Hyun Joong smiled slightly “I was thinking, since I’m going up against him and we are now co-workers. He should move in with me, since Yunho already has Changmin living with him” the old man eyed him suspiciously “but why? What are you scheming?” Hyun Joong shook his head innocently and raised his hands up in front of him “nothing! It’s just we got off on the wrong foot, and I want him to feel welcomed here” the old man frowned “hmmm… I don’t know” Hyun joong mentally sighed and tried again “sir it would benefit me~ I mean Jaejoong. He would interact with other singers, plus I don’t think the world would want to know you dance along to girl group songs when no one’s around”

The old man gasped and frowned “how do you know that?!” Hyun Joong shrugged “so what do you say?” the older man sighed “fine, but don’t you dare think of doing something Hyun Joong” he smiled brightly, and mentally he wanted to barf. “me? I’m not like that sir!” he stood up and bowed before turning around to leave, he smirked as he left the office “let the fun begin Jaejoong…” he turned the corner and walked passed Changmin and pushed him, the younger growled and glared at him and said “” but Hyun Joong just ignored him and kept walking.

….

Jaejoong hurriedly left the practice room he was training in and rushed over to Yunho’s practice room, he slightly knocked and walked in he looked around and spotted Yunho sleeping on one of the couches, he blushed and quietly walked up to him and sat down next to him, he stared at the sleeping boy’s face and smiled he whispered to himself “Yunnie, you look so handsome sleeping…” he smiled sadly and gently the other’s cheek “I like you Yunnie… thanks to you my heart learned to trust again… and along the way, it fell for you…” he leaned closer and softly pecked the other’s cheek and leaned back when the other stirred in his sleep and slowly woke up, he turned his head and saw Jaejoong and smiled “Joongie! I missed you!” he wrapped his arms around the younger boy and hugged him tightly, he leaned back and yawned as Jaejoong patted his lap, Yunho blushed as he laid his head down on his lap and looked up at Jaejoong’s blushing face, the older boy softly moved the other’s bangs out of the way and softly his head “Joongie?” the older smiled “hmm?” Yunho blushed and shook his head slightly. Jaejoong pouted then smiled “Yunnie! I managed to write something with the melody you came up with”

Yunho smiled brightly “what is it?” Jaejoong shook his head “not yet, once I get a little more I’ll show you ok?” Yunho nodded and reached up and caressed Jaejoong’s cheek and he leaned into Yunho’s hand “I miss you Yunnie, but I’m working hard!” the other chuckled “I know boo I’m so proud of you!” Jaejoong blushed and covered his face with his hands earning a soft laugh from Yunho he whispered “so cute!” and Jaejoong whined when Changmin walked into the room “hyungs…I’m sorry for ruining your moment for the millionth time but we got a problem..”