Sweeter Than A Sugar

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Fluffiness strikes again. 

______________________________

 

They had been married for a year after going on a date for almost 2 years. They were a happy married couple that everyone would be jealous of. People thought their relationship was perfect as they were always seen being affectionate to each other in the eyes of people around them. Sunggyu was a CEO of Kim tech, the most famous company which invented all the smart devices. Woohyun, on the other hand, was just a song composer at one famous entertainment who usually wrote the melody and lyrics at home for his convenience rather than working at the company.

 

The fate brought them together when Sunggyu needed both song and model for his latest smartphone so Woohyun’s music “Request” was chosen and one model from that entertainment was selected to model the products. Since then, Sunggyu loved Woohyun’s passion in music and the way he wrote his songs really impressed Sunggyu who was also a person in love with music even he was way better in doing business.

 

They kept contact with each other and went on a date for almost two years before Sunggyu decided to propose to Woohyun because he knew that Woohyun was the right one for him, no one else.

 

Woohyun was very contented for his married life and they lived happily together but somehow, argument couldn’t be avoided, just it was either small or big one.

 

However, in the eyes of other, they were still a sweet and loving couple and everyone could see they really loved each other too.

 

But one night, everything seemed to fall apart. Sunggyu had a dinner with his business partner but ended up getting drunk in the club and one of the bartender called him to take his husband back home.

 

Woohyun couldn’t believe his eyes upon arriving at the club and saw his husband was standing next to another man whom he never knew before.

 

They were so closed to each other and Woohyun saw the stranger closed the distance remaining between him and Sunggyu by locking their lips together.

 

Woohyun’s blood boiled and he was heading fast to the two men wanting to separate them but Sunggyu already took the first move by pushing the stranger away from him gaining a little attention from public.

 

“You a-are not..my husband, get the hell away from me.” Woohyun’s heart was beating a little faster than usual when he heard what Sunggyu said. Sunggyu was indeed a handsome and attractive man. He was almost 30 but his skin color, his face and his new hair color made him look a lot younger than his actual age. No wonder many people were hitting on him both man and woman. But Woohyun was so proud to hear this from Sunggyu, his husband.

 

Sunggyu was walking away from that man who also didn’t chase Sunggyu, probably, after he mentioned he had husband already. Sunggyu was so drunk that he couldn’t walk properly and bumped into this and that finally, Woohyun.

 

Woohyun’s hand instinctively curled around his husband’s waist and he felt Sunggyu trying to break free from him.

 

“Hyung, it’s me, Hyunnie.”

 

Even he was drunk, Sunggyu never forgot his husband’s soft soothing voice. His sweet scent also started to hit Sunggyu’s nostril as he brought his hands around Woohyun’s body and buried his face in the younger’s inviting neck in the middle of the dance floor.

 

“Hyunnie... My Woohyunnie.” Sunggyu giggled and bit Woohyun’s neck causing the younger male to shiver at the touch. His hands started trailing down Woohyun’s body and he was panicked feeling Sunggyu’s hardness against his lower half.

 

Even he was impressed by how much and how fast he had this effect on Sunggyu, Damn, they were still in the public so they needed to leave as soon as possible.

 

Woohyun gathered all his energy to drag Sunggyu to his expensive Mercedes Benz at the underground parking lot of the club. It was such a long difficult journey to his car when Sunggyu didn’t stop touching him and caressing his body here and there and Sunggyu even pushed Woohyun’s body against his own car and kissed him hard.

 

“Woohyunnie, hyung want you now.” Sunggyu spoke seductively into Woohyun’s ear.

 

They were still in public and Woohyun didn’t want them to be spotted in this state.

 

“H-hyung...w-wait till we go home, neh?”

 

Sunggyu practically shook his head against Woohyun’s neck showing his “no” as the answer.

 

“Hyung.. please..”

 

No matter what, Sunggyu always had a soft side for his younger husband and never refused what his husband wanted.

 

He lifted his head up to look at Woohyun. Woohyun knew his husband was debating with himself whether to continue or not so Woohyun took this opportunity to push Sunggyu inside the back seat of the car and he hurried to the driver seat and left the club. He was glad that Sunggyu didn’t cause any more trouble for him, just sitting with his eyes close at the back seat.

 

Just mere second entering their mansion, Sunggyu pushed Woohyun against the door slightly with his chest against Woohyun’s back.

 

“H-hyung.”

 

“Hyunnie, we are home now, can I?” Sunggyu’s mouth asked for his permission but his action already took lead on Woohyun’s body.

 

Woohyun chuckled at his husband eagerness as he swirled his body around to face Sunggyu with his arms around his neck.

 

“I’m all yours Hyung.” Sunggyu smiled and sealed their lips together.

 

All night long, Sunggyu kept whispering into his adorable younger husband’s ears as “Hyung love you so much” for countless time.

 

******

 

Sunggyu instinctively wanted to hug his husband but his hand found his husband’s spot on the bed empty meaning Woohyun wasn’t there. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at where his husband supposed to sleep to really find the spot empty and cold.

 

Sunggyu sat up, taking his phone to see the time for now already 8 am in the morning. He needed to join a meeting at the company for the next hour so he got up and went to do his morning stuff in the bathroom.

 

After he was done, he wore only black pants and headed outside of their bedroom because he wanted to check on his husband now.

 

Woohyun was doing a cooking in the kitchen as Sunggyu watched him amusedly from behind. Woohyun was also humming his new composed ballad song and Sunggyu made a mental note to prize his younger husband later because this song was such a perfection. 

 

He moved slowly until his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter