My Protector (PART III)

The Series of WooGyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys. The final chapter is finally here. I wrote it and posted in one go. Apologize for my mistakes. 

 

______________________________________

 

A whole damn day. Woohyun was nowhere to be found. Sunggyu felt a big hole left inside his heart but he tried to convince himself that it was the right thing to do. Sunggyu didn’t want to be a burden to Woohyun. After hearing what Sungyeol said, he could realize that Woohyun might be put in trouble because of him. He was not afraid to die, but he knew that the younger would risk everything to protect him even his own life. He didn’t want this even he had to leave the younger’s side as long as he was safe.

 

His mind and conscience did tell him that, which was way opposite from what his heart felt. Even Sunggyu told him to go away, at night while he was doing his assignment on his laptop, he always glanced through his window from time to time hoping someone might show up. One side of him thought this was good, yet another side was really frustrated with the younger man.

 

He could always stick to me if he wants. Why is he so obedient this time while he would never listen or do as told once before?

 

Sunggyu pouted after knowing that it already passed midnight. He turned off his laptop before walking to close the window forcefully, murmuring.

 

“You stupid tree. I wish you choke on your drink.”

 

He was too preoccupied to curse at the younger without knowing the presence of someone was smiling as he leaned against the wall near the window.

 

******

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo could feel the tense in the atmosphere when Sunggyu didn’t even talk or eat much, and Woohyun was out of sight. They would rather want the elders to make up themselves so they decided to stay out of their business. A broken heart should better be healed by the one who broke it.

 

Tonight after finishing dinner with Dongwoo whom he hasn’t met for a while, Sunggyu was walking alone on the street before stopping at the dark alley when he saw a group of rough looking men kicking the unconscious man on the ground nonstop. That was what Sunggyu hated to see.

 

“YAHH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?” Sunggyu shouted at them before glancing the lying man covered with full of blood. Those men were annoyed by Sunggyu’s presence but when they noticed how beautiful Sunggyu was, they let out a smile, causing shiver to Sunggyu’s body.

 

“Hey cute man, does anyone tell you not to wander around with this beautiful face of you during the night?” One of the men taunted at Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu knew that he couldn’t fight against those 5 big men in the front, so he stepped back when those men smirked and walked closer to him. When he felt one of the man, probably their leader, was closed and grabbed his shoulder, pushing him against the wall, he closed his eyes and instinctively shouted out for help.

“WOOHYUN.”  Before the man could lay his hand on Sunggyu, he was out of Sunggyu’s sight in a blink of an eye.

 

“Who the hell is that man? When the he took our leader there?” Those man murmured in front of Sunggyu before rushing to help their leader who now was pushed on the ground with a young man stepping on his chest. Sunggyu opened his eyes and there he saw Woohyun was beating those men and knocked them out in just a few seconds.

 

Woohyun looked at the men lying on the ground in front of him, his irises turned dark in flame. Thanks to the night. Those men wouldn’t notice this.

 

“Does anyone ever tell s like you not to mess with someone’s boyfriend?”

Woohyun repeated that guy’s speech earlier when he stepped his foot on the man’s chest hard to make him scream in pain. Those men were begging for Woohyun to spare their lives.

 

Then he stepped back slowly when he saw those men scrambling to run away from him, until disappeared out of his sight.  

 

Woohyun walked back to where Sunggyu was standing before trapping him with both of his hands at either side of Sunggyu. Sunggyu wasn’t afraid but felt his heart racing fast when those intense dark red eyes sight softened and appeared like usual, full of loving and caring while gazing at the older man. One of his hands caressed the side of his chubby cheek and down to Sunggyu’s beautiful pale neck.

 

Woohyun let out a big sight before leaning closer to the elder, the one he missed all day and night. He then buried his face in the crook of the elder’s neck inhaling the sweet intoxicating scent before giving a kiss at the spot.

 

GOD. I MISS HIM SO ING MUCH.

 

Staying away from Sunggyu was a big torment for him making him almost go crazy. He couldn’t even imagine if he was able to live if it was longer than this. That was why he never left the elder’s side even watching him sleep like last night. He knew deep down that Sunggyu would cast him aside again if he showed up in front of him. A part of him did feel disappointed when the elder told him to go away.

 

“Kim Sunggyu, stay out of trouble, can’t you? How would you expect me to leave you alone while you are always putting yourself in danger like this?” Woohyun’s voice was weak like a whisper.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyun.” Sunggyu knew that the younger was really worried about him so he wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist. He did miss him so much when he wasn’t around these days. He knew that letting go Woohyun would be better choice, but what was the point of choosing this choice, while both of them suffered like hell from being far away from each other like this.

 

“Let’s go home.” Woohyun broke the hug, earning a pout from Sunggyu. Woohyun smiled, shaking his head while letting out his hand waiting for Sunggyu’s. Sunggyu tried to hide his smile and intertwined their fingers together, walking hand by hand to Woohyun’s car.

 

Along the way, Sunggyu was reminded by the accident earlier when Woohyun declared to be his boyfriend. Even he knew that he would not have any more urge to push Woohyun away again, he still wouldn’t be defeated easily too.

 

“Since when did I become your boyfriend?” Sunggyu glared at the chuckling younger while they were stopping for red traffic sign.

 

“To you, I maybe not your boyfriend, but to me you are already mine.”

 

“You-you are so greasy.” Sunggyu stopped glaring and turned his reddened face away to the road. Somehow he felt regretful for bringing this conversation up since the first place.

 

“But you love that side of me, don’t you?” The younger continued teasing him making him glare back at Woohyun again out of anger.

 

“Who said?”

 

“Your cute chilly chubby cheeks said all.” Woogyu ginned widely, and happily when he knew that his presence and words did have such an effect on the elder.

 

“The blue sign’s already on. Aren’t you going?”  Sunggyu tried to avert his gaze. He swore if he wasn’t driving right now, he would have punched his mouth that was still grinning like an idiot.

 

When they almost reached home, they heard a very loud sound from their house, the growling, roaring noise with the sound of many things broken. Woohyun opened the car’s door and quickly rushed inside the house through the window in the living room. There he saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo were strangled by their necks against the wall in their human form same as the attackers. Woohyun’s sharp hearing could bring him the conversation between his dongsaengs while being strangled on the neck.

 

“G-go…fi..Find. Woo…hyun Hyung, Yeol… I will try-y t-to seal you.” Myungsoo tried to utter the words out and struggling to free himself out of the hold.

 

“No!!! If die, Let’s ing die together, I won’t leave you alone.”

 

“Yeollllll.”

 

Woohyun dashed to grab the man’s hand on Sungyeol’s neck before throwing the body hard enough to hit the cold hard ground then followed by the man strangling Myungsoo’s neck.

 

Sunggyu opened the door and see the mess inside the house, their table, sofas, chairs were all wrecked, and the wall was also broken due to the constant attack. Sunggyu’s jaw dropped and rushed toward the 3 men when he saw Myungsoo’s and Sungyeol’s face covered by bruises and blood at the edge of their mouths and Woohyun was also there trying to hold them up.

 

“I’m sorry… but I won’t let you both die.” Woohyun declared. If it weren’t in this kind of situation, Woohyun might tease both younger men to death.

 

“H-hyung. Yo-you  finally… Came.” Sungyeol tried to utter the words out in relief, smiling when he saw Woohyun.

 

“Who are they?” Woohyun asked, gritting his teeth.

 

“Those bastards... the ones…. that Killed… ou..our parents. They wanted t-to kill me and S-Sunggyu hyung afterward.” Myungsoo remembered those men who killed their parents a few years ago. Myungsoo was always trying not to run into them, but they still were found.

 

Sunggyu gasped with what he heard from Myungsoo. He always thought that their parents died because of accident.

 

“Myung-soo.”

 

“Sorry hyung for hiding the truth from you.”

 

Their conversation was suddenly cut off by the enemies.

 

“So your back up has arrived. I don’t know your family has this kind of an amazing friend before.” 

 

One of the men said to Myungsoo who was now shooting a death glare toward him. Woohyun didn’t say anything yet instead he stood up facing the men.

 

“Get the out of here before I ing kill you.” All the men laughed at Woohyun’s warning.

 

“Let’s see young man. Who kills who?” Those two men jumped in a second at Woohyun who managed to escape from the strong impact quickly before he kicked one of the man in the stomach and punched another making both of them smash the wall and let out agonizing loud scream.

 

Woohyun rushed to them using his incredible speed grabbing their collars before jumping up in the air. He moved upward to throw those men back on the ground hard until the ground trembling. Woohyun wouldn’t give the enemies a chance to fight back even to transform themselves into wolves as he pulled their head forcefully before crashing toward the ground again until they were almost unconscious, and blood started to cover their body’s and head’s parts.

 

“Y-you are hybrid.” One of the men seemed to recognize the young man’s unbelievable strength and the only hybrid with this great power was no one else besides the biggest pack’s leader that they used to hear by a word of mouth and knew deep down that even the best fighters from their pack together wouldn’t be a match for this man. They wouldn’t want to mess with him either since their entire pack might be slaughtered. People would assume that pure blood vampire or wolf was the strongest among their kind; however, there was still a special exception, right?

 

“This is the last warning. Get out. The day I see you again will be the day you turn into ashes.” W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter